Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

They have lawfully demolished it... iss mein democracy ka kya? 

I agree, BMC cannot demolish something which is legal specially if someone influential is involved. It is illegal hence being demolished though I don't agree with short notice period but they are within their legal boundaries. She should have brought stay order rather than rating on social site. 

But now she is going to play every victim card in her repertoire 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zoinks

If taking ganja is you'd be jailed level crime then why didn't they arrest "99% of BW" including Kangu? Why now? Why didn't they start arresting celebs since 1980s?

You are mixing two things ...that arrest is linked peripherally to an ongoing death investigation and is not a result of personal one to one with an actor so yeah go demolish their office now if it was always illegal n u let it stay then u look bad and if u wake upto demolishing it now bec of yr battle with her looks worse on u there is something called timing in life.

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago
Morty thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Then who is backing them because SS never had the numbers ? And why them as opposition then not protesting agaisnt this ? 

You need 113 seats  to have majority in bmc.currently ss have 92 seats.congress support them with there 30 seats and ncp with 9 seats.BJP have 82 seats.but but i think ss is going to loose next bmc election.to give you clear context. Western suburbs of Mumbai is dominated by gujrati people.who always gives vote to ss because they are in alliance with bjp.not anymore now

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Morty

You need 113 seats  to have majority in bmc.currently ss have 92 seats.congress support them with there 30 seats and ncp with 9 seats.BJP have 82 seats.but but i think ss is going to loose next bmc election.to give you clear context. Western suburbs of Mumbai is dominated by gujrati people.who always gives vote to ss because they are in alliance with bjp.not anymore now

Thanks 

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Be strong Kangana, ppl are with u ❤️

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I don't give two hoots about Kangana but SS doing this is hardly surprising. These folks are known for their hooliganism. The only difference here is they are right now in goverment so are doing it in the name of it being "illegal"....lol. Till a few days back they had no idea it was "illegal" but suddenly have woken up to it now. Subtlety is definitely not their forte. And if these folks think they have somehow achieved something as a result of their vendetta politics, they are incredibly stupid. Have they even been following Kangana? She will not only milk this but you have now given her an even bigger platform to voice her bigoted crap. Bravo folks.