BMC Begins Demolition At Kangana Ranaut’s Office Manikarnika Films

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

BMC Begins Demolition At Kangana Ranaut’s Office Manikarnika Films As The Actress Compares Her Office To Ram Mandir

https://news.abplive.com/photo-gallery/entertainment/photos-bmc-begins-demolition-at-kangana-ranauts-office-manikarnika-films-as-the-actress-compares-her-office-to-ram-mandir-1334239

Even as actor Kangana Ranaut boards a flight to Mumbai from Mohali this morning, the BMC has begun demolishing a portion of her bungalow which also houses her office, they claim has been illegally constructed. The BMC has given her 24 hours to respond to the notice but she has not answered. The BMC said there are several illegal and unauthorised constructions inside the office. 

Kangana tweeted, "As I am all set for Mumbai Darshan on my way to the airport, Maha government and their goons are at my property all set to illegally break it down, go on! I promised to give blood for Maharashtra pride this is nothing take everything but my spirit will only rise higher and higher."

https://news.rediff.com/commentary/2020/sep/09/bmc-begins-demolishing-kanganas-office/4bfdaac12e696c65c5d994f330606e51

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is disgusting behaviour regardless of which side of the fence you sit on. Taking out your personal issues by razing down someone’s personal property, not even giving them sufficient time to respond. Shiv Sena ki gundagardi comes back in full force.

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I dislike kangna so much,but this is just cruel.

oyebollywood thumbnail

Demolition Stops Till Court Judgement 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

This is disgusting behaviour regardless of which side of the fence you sit on. Taking out your personal issues by razing down someone’s personal property, not even giving them sufficient time to respond. Shiv Sena ki gundagardi comes back in full force.

Egregiously over the top reaction to her antics.

It's very short notice but I wonder why she had all the time to tweet but still didn't give a reply in 24 hours?    Why does she have a lawyer if not for this very thing?

It might not have changed anything but her not answering at all makes it look like she wants to milk victim hood more than trying to save a very expensive office.

Thanks shiv sena to immortalize kangana 🤦

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This demolition is not a kneejerk reaction, Kangana has been receiving notices for illegal construction since 2018. But she ignored it because BJP govt was at power and they didn't do anything about it either. But now, with a new govt in the state, they are taking action against Kangana after they looked through her file and found these notices.

https://twitter.com/SaketGokhale/status/1303598069603131392

Edited by ponymo - 3 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Are u serious? Half of Mumbai is illegally constructed. In fact other than the 7 original islands, the rest of the city isn't even constructed on land. 

Many educational institutions, buildings and even worship sites are illegal and the local residents also know it. Why not demolish those? And isn't there a rule of No Demolition till 30th Sept due to COVID ?

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just compare this case with Rhea. 3 national agencies investigated n found some gms of ganja. Now Shivsena is after kangna n they found abt her illegal construction. If authorities want to get u they will find a way. 

However I don't feel bad for kangna. She hates everything n everyone. 

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

How dumb are these people. Now she will get an actual legitimate reason to protest. So far she was just talking in the air. Now they are going to turn her into a martyr.

This is exactly what people like Karan Johar, Alia, Deepika, Ranbir tried to avoid with Kangana. They simply did not retaliate to her below the belt attacks; they simply ignored her and it worked. Shiv Sena is sooo foolish and idiotic, just like their erstwhile counterpart BJP.

they all wanted drama and TRP and they have got it