New ishra SS - Main tumhara raha,pt 6 on pg no 34 on 20/2

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi everyone, here I am again to bother u all with a new story, OK don't kill me but today is a special day for me, five years back on this date I updated my first prologue, in short, five years back I became a writer in this date and got lots of friends and supporters in this forum. So ek thanks toh banta hai, to all my lovely readers for loving me and my stories so much. 

Five years back, when I started writing, I never knew that I will get so much encouragement that I will write so many stories, yes today I have, 54 ss in my index out of which 36 are completed, 13 ongoing and 5 yet to start along with 18 TS and 37 OS making it a total of 109 stories along with a successful song OS thon season . So I m here to thank you all for tolerating and supporting me for such long time. 

So a big thanks to all my lovely readers for loving me so much.

And for ur love and support, here I am again with a new story. 

Scroll down for prologue

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail

Here's the prologue.

Prologue

Raman Bhalla ,MD of Bhalla's group of companies ,called his lawyer and said 

" Pathak ,I need you to file a custody case against ishita iyer ."

P- custody case? that to against ishita iyer. Bhai itne saalo baad ishita kahaan se yaad aa gayi aapko aur kiski custody ladna chahte ho usse .

R- my four years daughter ,which ishita has hided from me till now . Ab dekta hoon ,kaise meri bachchi ko apne paas rakhti hai wo . Pathak by hook or crook I want custody of my daughter ,got that .

P- but bhai ishita ka kya .

R- mujhe uske baare mein kuch nahi jaan na , you just file the case .

On the other side of city .

Ishita was sitting silently just shivering in fear while little ruhi was sitting in her Nani's lap and asking " Nani mumma kyun gussa hai ,maine to kuch kiya bhi nahi ."

Her nani caressed her hair softly and said 

" kanna ,I had made yummy pastries for you ,jaao ja kar kha lo ,till then I will talk to your mother ok ."

Little ruhi nodded and went inside while Amma looked at her and asked " ishu kuch to bol kya hua hai ,why are you so scared and disturbed. "

I- Amma Raman ko pata chal gata ki ruhi unki beti hai and he had challenged me that he will took away ruhi from me .

A- aise kaise, use to pata bhi nahi tha ki uski koi bachchi hai and suddenly he want her .

I- amma aap to jaanti hain unke saamne hamari kya aukaat ,amma please main ruhi ko khona nahi chahti . Please amma main mar jaaungi ruhi ke bina .

Ishita said crying bitterly thats when they heard the knock .Amma went to open the door and saw Raman standing there with Pathak and some of his men. Amma looked at him with questioning eyes while Raman said arrogantly" mujhe aapki beti se baat karni hai".

Before Amma could say anything they heard " boliye main yahin hoon ."

Raman signalled one of his man to pass a suitcase to ishita, he opened the suitcase, which was filled with wad of currency notes . Ishita looked at Raman when he said " jyada surprise hone ki zaroorat nahi hai ,as you said before ,you did everything for money ,so take this money and give my daughter to me ,either I m filing a custody case . Tumhe jo achcha lage ,I m ready for both .

Thats all for prologue. 

Edited by Divanru - 3 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Divanru thumbnail

Updated something new. 

Pihu002 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

New concept.....INTERESTING, Looking frwd for the updates.

Bilalraza123446 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉happy  5years          anniversary as a writter

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations for five years in the forum.

Intresting prologue 

Continue

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Interesting prologue 

Update the first part soon.. 

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations on completing 5 years.. 💐🎊🎉

ishrarudi06 thumbnail