Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Interesting teaser 

Please update soon its a request 

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Emotional but interesting update di.. 

Raman is so rude.. But uski bhi koi galti nahi hai.. 

What happened between ishra.. πŸ€”.. 

Sure ki kuch to tha jo ishu ne raman ko nahi bataya... 

Rooh is too innocent to know anything.. 

Now raman on revange modee.. 

Poor ishu.. 

Hope things got fine between them soon.. 

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di. 

taahir004 thumbnail

Fantastic Teaser 

Waiting for the full update 

to see what will Raman ask Ishita

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hello friends back with new update. 

Part 5

Ishita was sitting in front of mirror while the beautician was working on her looks . She has wore a beautiful peach color designer lahenga with matching diamond jewelry.  Her long hair was tied in a beautiful bun which was decorated nicely with flower strings.The beautician completed her makeup and told her to check herself . Ishita saw herself in mirror and couldn't stop admiring herself . She couldn't believe that the girl she is watching in the mirror is actually her . Ishita was too happy to notice that she is beautiful and has always underestimated her look . She was being happy with her new found beauty when she realized that this all is fake . This look ,this beauty ,the dress ,jewelry nothing belongs to her but Tanya ,she is just her replacement so even if she is liking herself she cannot rejoice it . Ishita became sad as well as unsure after realizing this . She was sitting with a low face when Mrs kapoor entered the room ,she didn't give any importance to ishita or her looks,just held her hand and said " ishita I mean Tanya ,let's go everybody is looking for you ."

But instead of going with her, ishita pulled her hand back , Mrs kappor turned towards ishita with a shocked look and said " we have to go ."

I- Mrs kapoor, I m sorry but I can't do this .

Mrs kapoor(angrily )- what do you mean by that , all the guests has arrived, Bhalla's are calling you and you are denying. Don't forget you had agreed for this and we are paying you for this .

I- I know ,lekin mujhe darr lag raha hai , what if something went wrong .

Mr kapoor - nothing will happen, its just a matter of few days . Now don't delay ,no more conversation just come with me .

Ishira couldn't deny anymore and walked out with Mrs kapoor . Ishita was already nervous and looking the crowd, she became more nervous . All the guests were nicely dressed ,their outfits and looks were screaming richness and ishita felt that she doesn't belong to this place . She wanted to ran away from here but was finding herself trapped here , she was feeling helpless and was blaming the moment when she has agreed for this . After sometimes they reached near the stage ,Mrs kapoor was climbing the stairs elegantly holding ishita when Raman came forward to help them . Ishita raised her face and saw Raman , he too saw her ,their eyes met for moment but ishita removed her eyes immediately recognizing Raman . She became more nervous and avoided his gazes . 

Soon they reached in the middle of stage and ishra had to stood beside eachother . Raman was normal but ishita was hell nervous ,she was scared thinking what if Raman recognizes her from the other day and was trying to hide her face with her dupptta , while Raman was also looking at her continuesly as if trying to read her out . Finally the ceremony started and ishra had to stand face to face .Vikas forwarded the ring to ishita and signaled her to wore the ring in Raman's ring finger . She took the ring from vikas and looked at Raman , he didn't waited and gave his hand to her . She stood there for sometime then slowly slide the ring in Ramans finger with shaking hands ,which Raman noticed . Now it was his turn to wore the ring in ishita's finger ,he took the ring and asked for ishita's hand. She again looked at Vikas and his mother, they signaled her to forward her hand, but she didn't, may be she is giving a second thought . Vikas and his mother both got nervous, noticing ishita's state . 

Raman's mother looked at Vikas mother ,she gave a nervous look and said " ye Tanya bhi na , Tanya beta ,give your hand to Raman . You know girls became nervous at this time ." Saying so she went to ishita's side and forwarded her hand forcefully.Raman noticed this and got bit hesitant, but slide the ring in ishita's finger after their mother insisted him to do . The moment he slides the ring in her finger ,ishita eyes automatically got closed as if she felt something inside her with his touch. She was still lost in her world when she heard Raman " aunty ,I wanna talk to Tanya for a while after the function. "

Tanya's mother agreed instantly while ishita got super nervous listening to this . The party started after the ceremony , for sometimes ishra were together as people were coming to them for giving blessing and congratulating them.but soon Raman went from there when he saw some of his  clients.  Ishita took a breath of relief when Raman left her side but it didn't last longer and now Mrs kapoor was standing beside her . She was giving fake smile to the guests but ishita was getting intimidated with her presence. The moment Mrs kapoor noticed that no one is looking at them she glared ishita and said " why are you behaving extra nervous, kya tum sab kuch kharaab karna chahti ho . Stop behaving like that either it won't be good ,not only for us but you too. Tum socho agar Raman ya uski family ko pata chalega ki tum Tanya nahi koi aur ho to woh tumhara kya karenge ."

I- I m scared because Mr Raman wanted to talk to me ,aur aapne haan bhi kar di . What if he recognizes me .

Mrs kapoor - at first aisa kuch nahi hoga because Raman hadn't spend much time with Tanya that he can differentiate between you two and secondly ,you have to take care of it that he won't feel anything fishy either it won't be good for us . Ishita please understand beta ,you are the one who can save all of us. Hope you are getting my point. 

Mrs kapoor completed herself ,though she was getting angry on ishita but composed herself and tried to act helpless while ishita being a kind soul got trapped in her acting again . She assured Mrs kapoor that she will help them . Party was on full swing and now all were busy in themselves, not giving much attention to the new couple . Finding it the perfect timing Raman walked to ishita and said " Tanya come with me. "

I- where ?

R- I wanna talk to you ,hadn't I told it earlier .

I- yeah ,aapne bola tha .

Raman looked at ishita and asked smiling " what did you just said".

Ishita got confused as well as nervous and answered nervously " kuch bhi to nahi , maine to bas bola ki aapne bataya tha."

R- you called me aap .

I- haan ,to aur kya boloon .

R- earlier you can me Tum .

Ishita got nervous as she never thought that she will do such silly mistake and he will catch her , she any composed herself and said " haan , actually main pahle tum bolti thi but now we are engaged and soon will get married so I thought to call you aap like a perfect Indian girl ,after all how much we get high but deep down we are Indian and shouldn't forget our culture ."

Raman got quite impress listening to this,he was still observing what she said when ishita spoke again " aapko bura to nahi laga , if its so I can again call you like earlier ."

R- no no ,mujhe bura nahi laga rather it felt different and beautiful ,tum mujhe aap hi bulaao. Ab chalein .

Ishita nodded and both walked out of the venue, Raman led her to his car ,she looked at him and asked " you wanted to talk to me na ? ."

R- yeah .

I- to hum car mein kyun jayenge?

R- because this place is filled with lots of people and I wanna spend some time with you . We will go for a drive and will talk in between it .

Ishita recalled Vikas's talk that Raman is a 

workaholic and never want to spend time with Tanya . She was lost in her thought when Raman said " I know earlier I had never spend time with you but this is important."

I- koi problem hai kya ?

Ishita asked nervously while Raman signaled her to sit in the car . Ishita did same and soon they were on the road. After few minutes of driving Raman asked " Tanya you are not looking okay ,kuch baat hai kya ?"

I- nahi to ai..aisa to kuch bhi nahi ,aap aisa kyun bol rahein hain .

R- engagement mein time maine notice kiya ,you were not really excited about it ,rather you were nervous and your hands too were shivering. See Tanya ,I know we hadn't spend much time together so its obvious that may be you don't want this relationship.  If its so you can tell me , main Mamma papa se baat kar loonga .

Ishita got nervous listening to this and spoke immediately " no no nothing like that , aisi koi baat nahi hai , jaisa Mrs... I mean Mom ne kaha ki its a big day thats why I was nervous . Now see I m okay ."

Saying so she showed her hands but unfortunately they were still shivering , Raman smiled and looked at her ,she immediately hided her hand behind her back and said " may be my hands are shivering but I m not nervous aur main ye shaadi bilkul karna chahti hoon ,aap please ye shaadi mat thodo ." 

Raman laughed aloud listening to her while she couldn't stop herself from admiring him . After a while he stopped when he noticed her gaze on him and asked " kya hua ,aise kya dekh rahi ho ."

Ishita got bit embarrassed and said " kuch nahi , you get dimple when you laugh ."

Raman smiled and said " haan to ,tumne pahli baar notice kiya kya ."

I- haan ,wo actually you know ....

R- yeah yeah ,I know that we hadn't been together for much time . Even I too is regretting that ,mujhe lagta hai ki shaadi se pahle we should spend some times together so that we can know eachother more .

I- nahi aisi koi baat nahi , aapko mere liye apna kaam hamper karne ki zaroorat nahi hai .

Raman looked at her thoroughly and said " Tanya I m seriously thinking that either you or your soul has been changed to someone .

I(stammering)- aap aisa kyun bol rahein hain , main to wahi hoon .

R- haan ho to wahi but you are behaving different today and I m liking this change in you . Earlier I thought that you are just a less mannered Rich girl but today I m witnessing a different you , who is loving ,caring ,sweet and cute person. 

Ishita smiled softly listening to him and said " main to aisi hi hoon ,may be you didn't noticed earlier ."

R- wahi to thats why I said that we should spend sometimes together . How about having lunch date tomorrow. 

I- kal ?

R- hoon .

I- mom se pooch kar bataau to koi problem, shayad unhone kuch fix kiya ho .

R- okay .

They spend some more time talking to eachother. Though at first ishita was nervous and scared but after sometimes ,she became easy and both enjoyed eachothers company. Then Raman took her to kapoor's house . He stopped the car and went to open her door like a perfect gentleman, making ishita more impressed with him . He forwarded his hands for her ,she gave her hand in his and immediately felt some sensation . Even Raman too felt something , both stood there for sometimes ,don't know how to bid bye . Ishita wanted to say bye and leave but waited for him thinking may be they have some other way of saying bye and she will do some mistake while Raman was liking her company so he wanted to spend some more time with her . Finally after standing outside for few minutes ishita asked hesitantly " aap coffee piyenge ."

R - coffee ?

I- haan main achchi coffee banati hoon .

R- (smiling)- why not .

Saying so he held her hand and both walked towards the entrance of kapoor house . While walking ishita tripped due to her heel and was about to fall but Raman caught her in nick of time  and pulled her closer to himself . She too held his shoulder for support ,their eyes met and got locked . After a while Raman broke the eyelock and focused on her beautiful face and his eyes stopped at her lips . He looked at them for sometimes and then leaned to capture her lips . Ishita froze on her spot as she was not expecting this but she was stuck ,don't know how to react . She wanted to push him but couldn't thinking its normal for couple now a days and if she pushes him ,may be it will go wrong.  She didn't responded but couldn't push him ,so she closed her eyes and let him kiss her .

Thats all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment. 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Updated new part ,enjoy reading. 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Ishita was so nervous πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

She is  a normal girl and getting into such situation is obviously not normal for herπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Raman has started to like ishita 😍😍

Mrs kapoor manages to manipulate ishita by her acting πŸ™„πŸ™„

Loved ishra moments ❀️❀️

Don’t know what went wrong with the situation that led to present day incidents ☹️☹️

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Edited by cooldilkaur - 3 years ago