gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Update soon! Hope when we get to the present story, ishita tells the truth 

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting teaser di.. 

Ohh.. Aaj to pata chal jana tha raman ko.. 

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di.. 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb teaser di

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser 

Please update soon its a request 

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Interesting teaser 

Thanks for the pm 

Edited by EmeraldStar - 3 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hello friends back with new update. 

Part 6

Ishita didn't responded to the kiss but didn't pulled also. She just closed her eyes to hide the shock and nervousness while Raman deepened the kiss . She felt her legs turning into jelly due to nervousness so she held his shoulder for support while he pulled her closer and entered her mouth. He explored her mouth and tasted her flavor then parted when he felt she is out of breath .Raman saw ishita was breathing heavily ,he rested her head on his chest and said " I don't know what's it but something has changed. Isse pahle bhi hum kaafi baar mile hain lekin ye meeting bahut khaas hai ."

I(nervously)- kyun , aaj kuch alag hua hai kya .

R- main kya bataaun ,don't you know how our earlier meeting went .

I- haan wo to hai but still I want to know what has changed. 

R- achcha nothing has changed .

He asked naughtily, ishita got nervous listening to him and thought what must have changed. She thought for sometimes and said " haan mujhe pata hai ki ye different hai but I wanna listen from you .is it different on a good way or bad way . "

R- obviously good way,  we spend some good time together and shared our first kiss .

Ishita got surprised thinking it was Raman and Tanya's first kiss ,which he had shared with her . She don't know how to process this thought , she needed sometimes with herself ,thinking so she said " its late ,you should go now . Mom bhi mera wait kar rahin hongi ."

R- humm ,its actually late .chalo bye .

Saying so ,he entered his car , ishita thought he didn't liked it ,thinking so she ran to his side and asked " aapko bure laga kya ,are you mad at me ."

R- no Tanya nothing like that , its actually late aur mujhe abhi yaad aaya ki meri early morning meeting hai .

I- to aap gussa nahi ho na .

R- no ,I m good .

I- are you sure .

R- humm .

I- good night .

Saying so he left and ishita walked inside the house.  The moment she entered ,she listened Mrs Khanna voice " where were you till now ."

Ishita got startled listening to her voice , she took a deep breath and spoke meekly " aapne hi to bheja tha mujhe Mr Bhalla ke saath ."

Mrs Khanna- haan bheja tha , but you took so long . Kya kar rahi thi tum iske saath .

I- kuch nahi ,hum bas drive pe gaye kuch door tak ,then we came back . We were outside from last half an hour .

Mrs Khanna- kuch hua to nahi tumhare beech .

Ishita immediately thought about their kiss , but she didn't told about it rather shook her head negatively.  

Mrs Khanna- good ,kuch hona bhi nahi chahiye , you remember na ,this is only for few days ,you have to fill in for Tanya, never thought of taking her place .

I- no ma'am I can never think that .

Mrs Khanna- good now go and rest .

Ishita nodded and walked to her room . She didn't liked the way Mrs Khanna talked to her but she consoled her heart thinking though her words were bitter but she was right . Ishita changed her cloths and then went to remove her makeup. While removing her makeup she noticed her swollen lips and recalled the kiss . She blushed recalling it and realized that it was her first kiss which she had shared with a stranger . Yeah though she has been engaged to Raman but this was their first meeting so technically he was stranger to her . She thought to call Raman and know about his whereabouts. She took out her phone and called Raman but he didn't picked the call , she called two more times but everytimes he missed it. Ishita got bit worried,negative thoughts started building in her minds . She sat in the bed and started thinking about their meeting wondering, she hadn't done anything doubtful . Thats when her phone rang, ishita noticed that Raman was calling her,  she picked the call immediately and asked " aap ghar pahunch gaye".

R- who's it ?

I- arey main isi...Tanya ,itni jaldi bhool gaye .

R- oh Tanya ,I didn't have this number . Yeah I reached home 10 minutes ago .

I- phir phone kyun nahi uthaya. 

R- actually I was in washroom .

I- ohh ,mujhe laga ...

Raman interrupted her in mid and asked " tumhe kya laga ... ki mujhe kuch...

I- chup raho kuch bhi mat ,I just thought that you are mad at me .

R- arey maine kaha na aisi koi baat nahi hai , its just I was in washroom . Lekin tumne kyun call kiya .

I- just wanted to know you reached safely. 

R- you just called me to know this !

I- haan aur kya .

R- I really think that you have changed Tanya. You seems to bit more concerned and caring towards me .

Ishita got nervous thinking, though it was her realized that she is been caring towards him but he was noticing and saying it again and again. She was thinking how to answer him but before that he himself said "kahin ye engagement ka asar to nahin hai ."

Ishita smiled and said " haan ,aapne theek kaha ye shayad engagement ka hi asar hai , aur kya ho sakta hai ."

R- may be ,you remember na tomorrow we are having lunch together. 

I- humm .

They talked some more then bid good night and slept . Next day ishra met again at lunch time . Raman took her to one of the most expensive restaurant of the city . Raman told ishita to order as per her choice but she insisted that he should  order. He ordered as per his choice when she noticed that he was ordering non veg foods. Ishita stopped him and informed that she don't eat non veg , Raman was quite surprise knowing this but he any how ordered veg foods . They completed their lunch and came out of the restaurant. When Raman was paying ,ishita saw the bill and was surprised that he paid somuch money for just a meal . When they came out she said " this restaurant is very expensive,  aapne itna paisa faaltu mein waste kiya .

R- faaltu mein kyun, the ambiance was nice , we had our privacy and also the food was delicious. 

I- I agree to you ,ambiance was nice ,privacy bhi thi but food ,wo to ekdum bakwaas tha .

R- bakwaas nahi ,the food was delicious .

I- delicious ,what was delicious in it ,na meetha na theekha , na namak ka pata na masale ka ,aap ameer log aisi blond taste wale khaane ko kyun pasand kartein hain .

R- what do you mean by ameer log , you too belong to same culture. Aren't you ?

Raman asked suspiciously. 

Ishita got nervous listening to him but composed herself and said " haan ,actually mera matlab hai ,meri mom aur bhai bhi aisa hi khaana pasand karte hain but I don't like it , mujhe chatpata aur tasty khana pasand hai .

R- like ?

I- like,idli ,dosa, vada sambar,Delhi ki chaat, panipuri, chole Bhature, aaloo ke paranthe ye sab .

Raman smiled listening to her and said "actually I too liked them in my childhood ,when I was in school ,then I went to Oxford for my further education and then joined business . Everything changed after that .

I- aapne Oxford mein apni studies ki hain .

R- haan ,don't you know that .

I- actually ho sakta hai mom ne bataya ho but I don't remember .

R- seems there are still many things which we are still to know about eachother . I think we should spend more times together. Tumhe kya lagta hai .

I- I think you are right .

They talked for some more then both went back to their places ,Raman to office while ishita to Khanna house .

Thats all for now .

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Updared new part ,enjoy reading .

mamtasingla thumbnail

Awesome update buddy 

Raman kiss ishita

Raman started liking her

Update soon 

Kavya_P thumbnail