Mahima Chaudhry Reveals Being Bullied By SubhashGhai; Only Salman...

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Mahima Chaudhry Reveals Being Bullied By Subhash Ghai; Only Salman, Sanjay Dutt & Others Stood By Her

She said, "I was bullied by Mr. Subhash Ghai. He even took me to the court and wanted me to cancel my first show. It was quite stressful....

August 11, 2020 1:56 PM

Kunal KothariView Profile

Actor Mahima Chaudhry may not have had a flourishing career in the movies but she will indeed always be remembered for her staggering and amazing debut in the film, Pardes.

The film, as we know, went on to become a huge hit and was directed by Subhash Ghai. However, in a recent tell-all interview with Bollywood Hungama, Chaudhry revealed some shocking things

and one of them was how she was bullied by Ghai. She further mentioned that the only people who stood by her in the process were Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt, and filmmakers David Dhawan and Rajkumar Santoshi.

She said,  "I was bullied by Mr. Subhash Ghai. He even took me to the court and wanted me to cancel my first show. It was quite stressful. He sent a message to all the producers that nobody should work with me! If you pick up one of the issues of Trade Guide magazine in 1998 or 1999, there was an ad that he had given which stated that if anybody wanted to work with me, that person would have to contact him. Otherwise, it would be a breach of contract. However, there was no such contract which said that I had to seek his permission.”

Talking about receiving support from Salman, Sanjay Dutt, and others, she said, "Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt, David Dhawan and Rajkumar Santoshi were the only four people who stood by me. They all told me to stay strong. David Dhawan called and told me that, ‘Don’t worry and don’t let him bully you.’ Apart from these four people, I didn’t receive a call from anyone else."

In the same interview, Mahima revealed about being a part of Ram Gopal Verma's film Satya. She further claimed that the filmmaker did not have the 'decency' to inform her that she is not a part of the film.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosie_Marco thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mahima had a promising start in hindi film industry.The producers should stop abusing their power.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Salman urinating on Subu was in defense of Mahima ❤️

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rosie_Marco

Mahima had a promising start in hindi film industry.The producers should stop abusing their power.

Yes, She was unfortunately one accident changed her whole life!

I really liked in Pardes as a newcomer she was soo good!

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Salman urinating on Subu was in defense of Mahima ❤️

It was the other way round; Subhash Ghai peed on Salman's shoes, for which he beat him for.

Don't let the gathbandhan duo of SRK-RK fans make you believe otherwise.

Can't believe people are that thick to believe Aamir-Salman were actually peeing:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4858565?pn=16&pc=142557501

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrignaini

It was the other way round; Subhash Ghai peed on Salman's shoes, for which he beat him for.

Don't let the gathbandhan duo of SRK-RK fans make you believe otherwise.

Can't believe people are that thick to believe Aamir-Salman were actually peeing:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4858565?pn=16&pc=142557501

Salman was peed on

Im glad he overcame such bullying 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Subash Ghai is a piece of garbage 

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Subhas gai is another tharki cuuunt.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

But why is she suddenly trashing ghai and praising Salman and Sanjay dutt? Isn’t it weird talking on a topic that happened over a decade ago?

HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

But why is she suddenly trashing ghai and praising Salman and Sanjay dutt? Isn’t it weird talking on a topic that happened over a decade ago?

Because it's the topic of the hour right now. Every actor in any interview these days is being asked about their industry experiences, nepotism, insider-outsider, etc. It's also a safe zone to talk about negative experiences nowadays so many 90s actors are now more open about what they went through.