Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Just saw this on Insta. End pe music 🤣🤣

But Anita in her role was fabulous. But ultimately it's injustice with Brinda. Nayantara toh bhul hi jao. Barbaad kar dia uska character. Jo bachpan se ek hi aim leke badi hui hai, jiska jeena marna sab kuch revenge tha usko ab Manyata ki yaad bhi nahi aayi?? 

For me Nayantara is only Jasmine. I can never accept Shalaka as Nayantara 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Just saw this on Insta. End pe music 🤣🤣

But Anita in her role was fabulous. But ultimately it's injustice with Brinda. Nayantara toh bhul hi jao. Barbaad kar dia uska character. Jo bachpan se ek hi aim leke badi hui hai, jiska jeena marna sab kuch revenge tha usko ab Manyata ki yaad bhi nahi aayi?? 

For me Nayantara is only Jasmine. I can never accept Shalaka as Nayantara 

I agree.Anita in her role was fabulous as always but I think Nayantara's character got wasted.TBH I didn't like Jasmine's acting much in that role but still I found her better than Rashmi,no offense to her fans,I think Rashmi is a good actress but she wasn't convincing enough in this role.Even the looks and getup given to her didn't fit properly,whereas Jasmine atleast slayed in that department.

Edited by infinity101 - 3 years ago
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinity101

I agree.Anita in her role was fabulous as always but I think Nayantara's character got wasted.TBH I didn't like Jasmine's acting much in that role but still I found her better than Rashmi,no offense to her fans,I think Rashmi is a good actress but she wasn't convincing enough in this role.Even the looks and getup given to her didn't fit properly,whereas Jasmine atleast slayed in that department.

Exactly, Rashami as an actress brilliant, no doubt in that. But that does not mean everything will suit her. Nayantara just was not made for her. Jasmine was better As Nayantara though as an actress she is not better than Rashami