Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I’m not worried. tollywood should be worried lol those films hardly have an audience and are hardly respected internationally. 

no hun clearly you are lol , go secretly binge over his videos on YT! 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

even twinkle khanna pointed out how much Karan Johar was obsessed with him.

priya185 thumbnail

Fawad❤️ he can act and looks amazing

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

no hun clearly you are lol , go secretly binge over his videos on YT! 

I don’t have anything against Fawad.. I personally was happy that he played a  gay character in Kapoor and Queens who was not attracted to Alia and decided to go the other way. That’s the effect she has on most guys anyways. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t have anything against Fawad.. I personally was happy that he played a  gay character in Kapoor and Queens who was not attracted to Alia and decided to go the other way. That’s the effect she has on most guys anyways. 

Loool😆

coldbrew thumbnail

🤣 I've never felt more vindicated than this about Fawad's role in K&S. I've been asking why Fawad why.. why ... and there you go, the best possible answer anyone can come up with. 😆 

kyapa thumbnail

8pages 🥳

Bring him back

Hevati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyapa

8pages 🥳

Bring him back

lol been checking in on this post as i was curious as to what the rest were saying ! sadly, i doubt he ll come back ! but gosh , no man on screen has made me blush this much -  not tom cruise not dicaprio ☺️ 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Because he is good looking, highly talented and very charismatic. The perfect gentleman. Basically he is everything we fangirls wanted in a long time.

This is one place Pakistani entertainment industry wins, their artists are highly talented...plus they're gorgeous. Even other male actors like Imran Abbas, Humayun Saeed and Danish Taimoor are perfect hero packages.

Its not like India does not have such artists, but Bollywood has been so neck deep into nepotism and mediocrity since years that they wouldn't give any outsider a deserving chance. Fawad had created quite a fanbase for himself so the doors opened for him. 

A request to other members, stop making such topics political and naming governments. If the blame game debate starts it will get ugly. 

Imran Abbas looks ugly now and he wears more make up than his female Co-stars onscreen.

Danish Taimoor and Bilal Abbas on the other hand are good looking.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

Imran Abbas looks ugly now and he wears more make up than his female Co-stars onscreen.

Danish Taimoor and Bilal Abbas on the other hand are good looking.

I wouldn't say ugly but yes he should tone down the makeup. Even Ayeza had lesser makeup than him in Thora Sa Haq. I liked him as a performer though.

Danish is damn good looking and a fab performer. I wish he'd have gotten to do Veere Di Wedding or any other project in Bollywood.