Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I love shehryar Munawar and Ahsan Khan. So good looking!

Edited by desigal90 - 3 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I wouldn't say ugly but yes he should tone down the makeup. Even Ayeza had lesser makeup than him in Thora Sa Haq. I liked him as a performer though.

Danish is damn good looking and a fab performer. I wish he'd have gotten to do Veere Di Wedding or any other project in Bollywood.

I second the Danish Taimoor reference  He looks FIRE in his current Dewaangi show. What an amazing actor and his voice! β€οΈ

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I second the Danish Taimoor reference  He looks FIRE in his current Dewaangi show. What an amazing actor and his voice! β€οΈ

High five! I've been going insane on the Deewangi thread on Pak show forum🀣

I mean cmon man ❀️:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDYSUrXHnKM/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDWAYUyHRil/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDN9wHGHo1p/

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Because the guy knows how to drink tea

JayaBachan thumbnail

High five! I've been going insane on the Deewangi thread on Pak show forum🀣

I mean cmon man ❀️:

Man oh man! The only reason why I'm still enduring and fast forwarding the show is to see glimpses of him. Otherwise, the female leads SCREECHY OTT shouting had already put me off. 

Does it make me a bad person if I still want him to have a HEA despite being so evil? πŸ˜†

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Man oh man! The only reason why I'm still enduring and fast forwarding the show is to see glimpses of him. Otherwise, the female leads SCREECHY OTT shouting had already put me off. 

Does it make me a bad person if I still want him to have a HEA despite being so evil? πŸ˜†

No no I am glad to know I am not the only one who loves him and dislikes Nageen πŸ˜‚β€οΈ I have been rewatching scenes from multiple episodes like the dinner scene at both Sultan and Haroon's houses (the wink if ukwim) and when he comes to meet Nageen alone (ahem his expression when he walks thru the gate....gaahhhh!!!!)

I am so insane that I wrote a HEA OS for Sultan and published it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

JayaBachan thumbnail

No no I am glad to know I am not the only one who loves him and dislikes Nageen πŸ˜‚β€οΈ I have been rewatching scenes from multiple episodes like the dinner scene at both Sultan and Haroon's houses (the wink if ukwim) and when he comes to meet Nageen alone (ahem his expression when he walks thru the gate....gaahhhh!!!!)

I am so insane that I wrote a HEA OS for Sultan and published it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Oh thank god! β€οΈ When she comes face-to-face with Sultan and opens her mouth, I just fast forward. I already know her repetitive dialogues by heart 'TUM YAHA KYA KAREH HAI HO? CHALI JAO YAHA SE! VARNA MEIN CHILAONGI!' (Hope you understood that) πŸ˜†

Ah mannnnn I've been re-watching the earlier days when he used to sit on the bus and watch her. I don't understand HOW or WHY he even fell in love with Nageen. She carries a permanent frown on her face and always acts like she's drank a litre of freshly squeezed lemon juice. 

I already know it's gonna have a shit ending. Do share the OS, I'll keep it with me so I can read once the show is over and I need to cry from the unfairness of it all. πŸ˜†

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Oh thank god! β€οΈ When she comes face-to-face with Sultan and opens her mouth, I just fast forward. I already know her repetitive dialogues by heart 'TUM YAHA KYA KAREH HAI HO? CHALI JAO YAHA SE! VARNA MEIN CHILAONGI!' (Hope you understood that) πŸ˜†

Ah mannnnn I've been re-watching the earlier days when he used to sit on the bus and watch her. I don't understand HOW or WHY he even fell in love with Nageen. She carries a permanent frown on her face and always acts like she's drank a litre of freshly squeezed lemon juice. 

I already know it's gonna have a shit ending. Do share the OS, I'll keep it with me so I can read once the show is over and I need to cry from the unfairness of it all. πŸ˜†

@bold: I snorted out my coffee, thank u so much πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Yes I do know what it mean, she's like a broken record on loop, Idk man how he fell for her, that's why I wrote my own version πŸ€£ 

Haan na, she was so rude right from the beginning! 

Here you go, its pretty long, but u gotta promise you'll review πŸ˜†

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5170998

JayaBachan thumbnail

@bold: I snorted out my coffee, thank u so much πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Yes I do know what it mean, she's like a broken record on loop, Idk man how he fell for her, that's why I wrote my own version πŸ€£ 

Haan na, she was so rude right from the beginning! 

Here you go, its pretty long, but u gotta promise you'll review πŸ˜†

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5170998

Better to snort out coffee than coke πŸ˜† i.e. coca cola lel 

She walked with a stick lodged up her ass from the very start of the show. 

Thanks for the link πŸ˜ƒ I promise I'll give you a review. I used to write Fan Fictions all the time, so I know how 'long' feels πŸ˜†

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Why shouldn't! He is a man after all..And they are not lesbo's to not have crush on him...he looks good,behaves well too..who bothers about his Nationality until he is only an actor..above all he is a good actor too..