roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

I thought you meant IF members as BW actresses. ๐Ÿ˜†

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

yeah definitely, heโ€™s far away from groupism and sucking upto certain camps to be a part of them. He doesnt have to kiss ass or dance around celebs for attention. And surely far away fro

Likes of kjo like men thirsting over him. Sooo glad hes not in BW. 

Itโ€™s too bad heโ€™s now in an industry that has zero global reach and is literally going nowhere 

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know about BW actresses and what they think of Fawad.

Years ago, I remember members on IF gushing over this guy named Fawad and I used to think "aisa to kuch khaas nahi hai bande mein".

Thanks to the lockdown, I finally watched Humsafar and ZGH and other BW movies starring Fawad.  And hot goddamn!   I now understand why so many people love this guy.     What a classy man!   Good looking, good actor, good voice and dialogue delivery.   Love him!  

Oh, how I wish he could act in BW 

Edited by liberiangirl - 3 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Itโ€™s too bad heโ€™s now in an industry that has zero global reach and is literally going nowhere 

If you dont care about him then why are you worried about that industry? Or his reach. Those who love him will watch anything he does so his fans r very much happy.Dont worry about him or his industry. 

coldbrew thumbnail

The only reason I watched and still re-watch Khoobsurat is to watch Fawad and his prince-like impeccable ways. He made even Sonam look almost like-able because he is just that good!

Don't remember doing that for other b'wood actors. ๐Ÿ˜›

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: coldbrew

The only reason I watched and still re-watch Khoobsurat is to watch Fawad and his prince-like impeccable ways. He made even Sonam look almost like-able because he is just that good!

Don't remember doing that for other b'wood actors. ๐Ÿ˜›

Only sonam movie I have seen till date ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I rewatch that movie just to see his expressions and Those eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ 

Justwatching thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Arenโ€™t you the same person who keeps mocking PC?

๐Ÿ˜‚ by this logic PC is now in a bigger and better industry. Has a bigger reach, compared to which BW is going nowhere in reach and content. Also anyone not singing praises of her is just jealous lol

coldbrew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justwatching

Only sonam movie I have seen till date ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I rewatch that movie just to see his expressions and Those eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ 

I started "liking" Sonam for lack of a better word. ๐Ÿ˜† That's no mean feat considering how much I disliked her presence before. I fully credit Fawad , that suave look and yes, those dreamy eyes ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think it's some forum ki janta who's more obsessed with him, BW mein toh ab kon puchta hai. 

Also, it's the same BW which gave hype to Meera when she debuted that too from the Bhatt camp. Toh not sure if the bar is that high ๐Ÿ˜†

PS - He was really good in K&S and ZGH. Humsafar wala character came across as  misogynist in so many scenes that I just couldn't like him. Koshish kafi ki thi. 

Edited by trouble_006 - 3 years ago
Justwatching thumbnail

For coldbrew eyes only

Edited by Justwatching - 3 years ago