Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Better to snort out coffee than coke 😆 i.e. coca cola lel 

She walked with a stick lodged up her ass from the very start of the show. 

Thanks for the link ðŸ˜ƒ I promise I'll give you a review. I used to write Fan Fictions all the time, so I know how 'long' feels ðŸ˜†

Hehehe of course that's better! @bold: you're damn savage ðŸ¤£

Sure take ur time! ðŸ˜ƒ

UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He has 4 movies lined up. Maula Jutt, Money back gaurantee, neelofar with Mahira and Aan with Sanam Saeed

Originally posted by: UglyDuckling.

He has 4 movies lined up. Maula Jutt, Money back gaurantee, neelofar with Mahira and Aan with Sanam Saeed

Really Zashaf again 

Hevati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UglyDuckling.

so excited ! who ever manages him deserves an award ! they have completely changed the narrative ( who even remembers 2016 now) - to judging battle of the bands to singing as if the actor in him is done and dusted - now bam - 4 on the trot 

ps - am i the only one who loves fawad sanam > fawad mahira ? so excited for aan ! 

Originally posted by: Hevati

so excited ! who ever manages him deserves an award ! they have completely changed the narrative ( who even remembers 2016 now) - to judging battle of the bands to singing as if the actor in him is done and dusted - now bam - 4 on the trot 

ps - am i the only one who loves fawad sanam > fawad mahira ? so excited for aan ! 

I don't get the hype around fawad mahira fawad sanam> fawad sanam balouch>fawad Amina sheikh>fawad mahira

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desigal90

I love shehryar Munawar and Ahsan Khan. So good looking!

Ahsan khan somehow gives me creepy vibes, :/

Shehyar on the other hand I think looks very handsome. He also reminds me of younger hrithik esp fiza/mission Kashmir days... 

QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bollywood is full of creepy fuglies and he wasn’t one that’s why.

QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Who have watched Munafiq?

Arman gang rise up!!

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

He exudes class. Speaks Really  well. Has great command over Urdu and English, both. A total gentleman and a damn good actor. I’m not talking about all the acting he’s done in rom coms. He was freaking amazing since way back when in 2007 when he did Khuda Kay Liye. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He is good looking, he reminds me of aamir khan. I remember how deepika was going crazy over him but she’s always likes the flavor of the seasons. I liked him in kapoor and sons, he had so much energy in the songs. Want him doing more movies