Why were bollywood actresses obsessed with Fawad Khan???

SDMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Why do you think all bollywood actress had a crush on Fawad Khan???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

He was gorgeous and his manmerism were awesome and he could act. He was just ❤️😳

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Ali Abbasi tea-ses Fawad Khan in this new TVC | The Express ...

Who can blame them? He looked so good. Acted so well. Classy, graceful and spoke so well. Unlike our so-called progressive stars like Saif, Hrithik, Shahid, Farhan rejected Kapoor and sons because it's a homosexual character. Not Fawad. He wasn't afraid he'll lose his female following like the other actors. He wasn't insecure like them.

None of the so-called Bollywood men could measure up to him. They are really lucky BJP banned Pakistani artists. Otherwise Fawad would be ruling Indian hearts by now.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I find him handsome, I guess, that's why. Not a bad actor too in my opinion. smiley42

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Who was obsessed with him?? He paid dust to all of them.Among bollywood he only follows Alia on Instagram. My girl is winning in life. 

GumGum thumbnail

Not actresses only Deepu. And BW gay men and their moms.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Because he is good looking, highly talented and very charismatic. The perfect gentleman. Basically he is everything we fangirls wanted in a long time.

This is one place Pakistani entertainment industry wins, their artists are highly talented...plus they're gorgeous. Even other male actors like Imran Abbas, Humayun Saeed and Danish Taimoor are perfect hero packages.

Its not like India does not have such artists, but Bollywood has been so neck deep into nepotism and mediocrity since years that they wouldn't give any outsider a deserving chance. Fawad had created quite a fanbase for himself so the doors opened for him. 

A request to other members, stop making such topics political and naming governments. If the blame game debate starts it will get ugly. 

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 3 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

Who was obsessed with him?? He paid dust to all of them.Among bollywood he only follows Alia on Instagram. My girl is winning in life. 

That's because he worked with her in K&S. He also follows Sid who acted in the film. Is Sid winning in life?

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ponymo

That's because he worked with her in K&S. He also follows Sid who acted in the film. Is Sid winning in life?

Who is sid??

Ennuyi thumbnail

Which bollywood actress lol none of them even follow him except Alia.