Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: HZAnita

Err....why would this be the person to deliver a talk on life lessons?  I could see if it was some huge star who had been through some struggles, but that was just...weird.

Exactly . 

And her “Superpower” talk is just so bizarre. 

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

even her mother in the past days said in her interview almost the same.. They don't praise Mumbai police they condemn politicians journalists media to spread fake news about her daughter and accused them they seeking action against them and where is dad have to write to gujarat police? They live in mumbai and death is in mumbai

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t feel like going back pages to see if this was posted but family filed complaint against rhea and someone named Miranda on feb. This case is interesting to me because I have never seen a man being controlled by a woman and the woman is literally the abuser. I have seen men getting manipulated or choosing horrible partners that made their life hell but didn’t see a man not trying to escape it. I know blackmail is involved but still interesting case https://www.indiaforums.com/article/mumbai-cop-reveals-shocking-details-sushant-singh-rajputs-brotherinlaw-asked-me-to-call-rhea-to-the-_167698

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

I know right...have been saying this from day 1...

they don't praise Mumbai police they seeks action against journalist media politicians that spread fake news about disha  for you gullible public.. Who bought what they want to sell you. You believe more Arnab press politicians people with agenda that a father 

Edited by Anika80 - 3 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So disappointed with the so called reputable Mumbai police. They are puppets of politicians and bwood mafia. I refuse to watch cop movies made to whitewash thr image and show them as super heroes. 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

they don't praise Mumbai police they seeks action against journalist media politicians that spread fake news about disha  for you gullible public.. Who bought what they want to sell you. You believe more Arnab press politicians people with agenda that a father 

I feel for him. There are so many disgusting speculations going on, it is bound to hurt him & the family. I personally don't believe in them, at least not without any evidence or solid accusation. Even SSR's family did not state anything about that.

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

If all the things about SSR are true like he fought with his sis for this girl he barely knew and gave his credit and all then I must say the guy was only smart in studies and had not in generally! Only an idiot can do that! I am sure he was sooo smart but for books and engeering only but dumb AF life wise! 🤔

I still wonder why he lett Ankita tho... I am sure fame was all over his head at the begining and wanted everything too big then realize BW has left him nothing but ruining him! 

Bechara kudh ko phasata gaya aur usko pata bhi nahin chala!

I wish he never left Ankita 😭 she seems sooo genuine!

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: stranger.67

If all the things about SSR are true like he fought with his sis for this girl he barely knew and gave his credit and all then I must say the guy was only smart in studies and had not in generally! Only an idiot can do that! I am sure he was sooo smart but for books and engeering only but dumb AF life wise! 🤔

I still wonder why he lett Ankita tho... I am sure fame was all over his head at the begining and wanted everything too big then realize BW has left him nothing but ruining him! 

If he had to leave Ankita just to go for big things in Bollywood then he would have done that at the start of his Bolly career .

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: stranger.67

Ssr had many dreams n in to achieve those dreams seems got in to bad company. Heard rumor tat sandeep s played a role in broke up of ssr n ankitaEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago