Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: stranger.67

If all the things about SSR are true like he fought with his sis for this girl he barely knew and gave his credit and all then I must say the guy was only smart in studies and had not in generally! Only an idiot can do that! I am sure he was sooo smart but for books and engeering only but dumb AF life wise! ðŸ¤”

I still wonder why he lett Ankita tho... I am sure fame was all over his head at the begining and wanted everything too big then realize BW has left him nothing but ruining him! 

Bechara kudh ko phasata gaya aur usko pata bhi nahin chala!

I wish he never left Ankita ðŸ˜­ she seems sooo genuine!

I think I am the only one or part of the few people who never liked any of his gf they all actresses, pr break up articles ankita use. He has been poor in choosing life partners in my opinion. Of course ankita is better than rhea. But I just remember when they were together she had a snooty attitude especially when he was a newcomer. He should’ve chosen someone whose not from the industry like an arrange marriage. He wanted to get away from the industry, why not choose non filmy who simple, sweet and strong person to forget this industry 

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

All please take rest ... Before that watch this best acting of Rhea madam ...

https://twitter.com/ThePlacardGuy/status/1289628746647887872?s=20

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

The letter that I read from his father reads as - Faith in Mumbai police. 

Currently, another police department, Supreme Court of the country, another state govt and even central do not have faith in Mumbai Police. So under this circumstances, if Disha's family declares they have faith in Mumbai Police, either they are scared, or they have already sought peace from their only child's death. But sadly Disha's death might be connected to another person's unnatural death, whose family has not gotten solace or peace yet. So I guess in the process, they gotta co-operate with the investigating bodies. 'Have provided to Mum police' will not suffice. 

I hope media leaves this family alone though. Only CBI or whoever is doing the final investigation should access them. Media really does too much at times. Hope the authority takes over wrt to this family. 

disha father have faith in Mumbai police because they live in mumbai the investigation  and the case is in mumbai and  disha case is completely another case than Sushant case for them. Not related. simple. disha wasn't a manager she was a sort of secretary of pr agencies she worked with Aishwarya rai too. But she wasn't exactly Aishwarya manager. do you think that if really there was some biggie behind their death there will be all this confusion? They would already have cover it all evidence  and not all this blabbering going on  like in the case of Ambani son who killed two or three people on the road some years ago but you don't find many news around that case silence that case was whitwash  on the press.. . and I'm sure disha and sushant case are not related at all. I don't find a single link apart she was her secretary for some week and sushant was sad cause they called  in the press disha his manager 

shogun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yo, a few quick questions to his fans and well-wishers... 

How do you gauge the "justice" in this situation? What if you don't like or agree with the results of the CBI investigation? Then what's next?!  Y'all fought so hard to get him to the CBI probe but would the narrative change to "all Indian justice system is corrupt" if you don't like what the results extract? Just asking for perspectives, that's all. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sheena29

Rebound after breakup with Kriti? Didn’t that happen almost an year ago before he started dating Rhea?

How can they change gfs like tat dis bolly celebs i don't understand
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aaditi123

I've noticed you only post stuff from Republic TV unlike every single other poster active interested in this topic? You'll see an India Today article, a Times Now video, a random tweet but it's only and only Republic TV propaganda from you. 

Must be a massive, massive fan.

I support truth. Republic Tv was the first channel who said this is not a suicide. Arnab fought with all guest members in debate. When others channel found out republic Tv rating is very high they changed their narrative. I respect Arnab a lot and how hard he and his team is working. Republic Tv was the first channel to do sting operation. Arnab promised that he will prove this is not a suicide case, and he did. And how he did, results are there. The amount Mumbai police was selling the story of suicide, depression, bipolar was very heartbreaking. Mumbai police was only looking at suicide angle. We all knew Mumbai police will not reveal the truth. I do not care who is anyone’s favorite star, but when someone is abusing their power we all should stand together and fight for justice. And that is why I only and only support Republic Tv for showing the truth to the audience.

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Is this all true - Watch from 9:19  - It's terrible if it is true.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANSA7aB1DEg[/YOUTUBE]

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I support truth. Republic Tv was the first channel who said this is not a suicide. Arnab fought with all guest members in debate. When others channel found out republic Tv rating is very high they changed their narrative. I respect Arnab a lot and how hard he and his team is working. Republic Tv was the first channel to do sting operation. Arnab promised that he will prove this is not a suicide case, and he did. And how he did, results are there. The amount Mumbai police was selling the story of suicide, depression, bipolar was very heartbreaking. Mumbai police was only looking at suicide angle. We all knew Mumbai police will not reveal the truth. I do not care who is anyone’s favorite star, but when someone is abusing their power we all should stand together and fight for justice. And that is why I only and only support Republic Tv for showing the truth to the audience.

Mumbai police wanted to make   public opinion  content and they wanted praise so they investigate just on bw  and big production house and you all praising kangana cause she reinforced this theory Arnab a second kangana