Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Anika80

they don't praise Mumbai police they seeks action against journalist media politicians that spread fake news about disha  for you gullible public.. Who bought what they want to sell you. You believe more Arnab press politicians people with agenda that a father 

The letter that I read from his father reads as - Faith in Mumbai police. 

Currently, another police department, Supreme Court of the country, another state govt and even central do not have faith in Mumbai Police. So under this circumstances, if Disha's family declares they have faith in Mumbai Police, either they are scared, or they have already sought peace from their only child's death. But sadly Disha's death might be connected to another person's unnatural death, whose family has not gotten solace or peace yet. So I guess in the process, they gotta co-operate with the investigating bodies. 'Have provided to Mum police' will not suffice. 

I hope media leaves this family alone though. Only CBI or whoever is doing the final investigation should access them. Media really does too much at times. Hope the authority takes over wrt to this family. 

sheena29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Reposting my comment again. I want to clarify by one thing I dint mean black magic. 

She caught him in a very low phase. Perhaps lowest phase. Sonchiriya bombed badly. And one more thing which a lot of people don't believe in but I do. And then this rebound relationship with Rhea happened. 

Rebound after breakup with Kriti? Didn’t that happen almost an year ago before he started dating Rhea?

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: stranger.67

If all the things about SSR are true like he fought with his sis for this girl he barely knew and gave his credit and all then I must say the guy was only smart in studies and had not in generally! Only an idiot can do that! I am sure he was sooo smart but for books and engeering only but dumb AF life wise! 🤔

I still wonder why he lett Ankita tho... I am sure fame was all over his head at the begining and wanted everything too big then realize BW has left him nothing but ruining him! 

Bechara kudh ko phasata gaya aur usko pata bhi nahin chala!

I wish he never left Ankita 😭 she seems sooo genuine!

Rhea and Sushant were friends. She “threw” a birthday party with beau Harsh and close pal SSR. 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/photos/381715/rhea-chakraborty-throws-her-birthday-bash-close-pal-sushant-singh-and

They already knew each other . It wasn’t a one day thing or a week thing. 

She was with Harsh and he has influential family

he lived with . Isolating, using and brainwashing him

wouldn’t be easy . Same goes for Ark. 

Sushant was an easy prey. Look at the Tedx i posted . She wears her “manipulative attitude “ with pride calling it a superpower. 

She gradually alienated him from his family

, took charge of his finances and life as a whole by changing staffs to house to everything plus medicating him. Demanding that every work that came his way should star her. She kept him in her circle only . Pithani was her friend plus her family living there. 

Classic case of abuse . 

Sushant must have been in a low phase definitely. He was a nice person who wouldn’t even answer criticism questions about others . He was trusting and That’s his weakness. 

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Is it true that Rhea bought 11 cr of real estate recently, from where did she get so much money?

isn't this a big red flag for the cops?

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I've noticed you only post stuff from Republic TV unlike every single other poster active interested in this topic? You'll see an India Today article, a Times Now video, a random tweet but it's only and only Republic TV propaganda from you. 

Must be a massive, massive fan.