Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Anika80

Read what disha father wrote today about the fake news from journalists politicians media influencers ... 

Ok read it. To me it looks like someone writing a letter on a gunpoint giving clean chit to Mumbai Police and praising them for their breakthrough investigation on calling this a suicide where post mortem's done more than 48 hrs later, and reports show other unnatural injuries. 

I hope her family is alright, they dont have an IPS in their family. 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

She used the same “Superpower”. 

Nshi bhai...hypnotherapist has said he was bipolar n barkha Dutt jubilantly declared Mumbai police says the same...ever since case gone to cbi, ms Dutt is quiet or maybe scheduling interview with Karisma kapoor this time. 

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I write with an old phone but if you search and Googled about you will find it disha salian father Satish wrote today to dilip yadav to additional commissioner of police Malad over mental harrasement of the family and victimization of disha her daughter by journalists and media and politicians and this is a true news not blabbering

Edited by Anika80 - 3 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Reposting my comment again. I want to clarify by one thing I dint mean black magic. 

She caught him in a very low phase. Perhaps lowest phase. Sonchiriya bombed badly. And one more thing which a lot of people don't believe in but I do. And then this rebound relationship with Rhea happened. 

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Anyone saw sooraj pancholi's uproar about that picture where everyone is claiming his friend to be disha? 

Tbh media should have verified that picture before showing it on tv. I don't care about sooraj but it puts the girl in the picture in problem... 

I don't understand why media just puts stuff up there without even verifying it first

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDhBXFCAFSm/?igshid=cpu3tivo3qzh

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Ok read it. To me it looks like someone writing a letter on a gunpoint giving clean chit to Mumbai Police and praising them for their breakthrough investigation on calling this a suicide where post mortem's done more than 48 hrs later, and reports show other unnatural injuries. 

I know right...have been saying this from day 1...

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

https://youtu.be/u995JeDSHX8

Her superpower by her own admission , manipulating people. 

Just found it bizarre that someone who had nothing achieved was called to give a tedx or whatever. 

Err....why would this be the person to deliver a talk on life lessons?  I could see if it was some huge star who had been through some struggles, but that was just...weird.

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OMG so many things coming out...

For sure Mumbai Police were sold long ago not for only this case but for many many cases! Polices need to be double checm for their work by bigger authority! People loosing faith in humanity!

There were soooo many loopholes!

I am glad public voicing out!

Jab janta saath mein ho kisi ke baap ke bhi nahin chalta!

Not for only this case but hope Janta fight for all the cases who is screaming for justice ( such as minor rapes and others)

If Sushant is really murdered or tortured until he kill himself omg I will loose faith in humanity! How people turning so evil for money 😭😭

God have mercy for us for this world!

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

even her mother in the past days said in her interview almost the same.. They don't praise Mumbai police they condemn politicians journalists media to spread fake news about her daughter and accused them

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Is that that Rhea? I couldn’t recognize her. Why is she giving a ted talk? What has she done to get yo give a talk? Trust Bollywood yo reduce the sanctity of Ted talks too...

See d date it's june 2019 , may be ssr is invited n ssr is in their captive n to cover it , she might came n telling how to kill ppl , tat is her achievement 😡 Dis rhea must be arrested n taken in to custody immediately along with other prime suspects sandeep s n sid pithani . Ya bolly pollutes everything , they must not be invited for Ted talks..etc..entertainers just to movies tats allEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago