Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

I remember a member here said that their sibling is a doctor who saw the pics of Sushant and said it wasn't suicide, people here mocked those theories but it sounds so much like a murder now. Especially with how they are being so secretive about the postmortem report not showing it to Bihar police and the whole Cooper hospital angle

Hey same! 

My friend's sister is a doctor, the moment she saw the picture she said this doesn't look like suicide, when a person dies from suicide this isn't how the body looks. 

I haven't believed anything yet let's see how the case unfolds. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya in beginning only I said it's looking suspicious n I was accused of conspiracy theories n stories n mocked n bullied while discussing d loopholes of d case ...Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjs

this is not about money........its the maharashtra government dictating orders......

Soniasena brought bad name to mp , Maharashtra n to humans n soniasena must resign n quit
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Give it to the Person who Leaked his Picture. How ever Wrong it was but I believe it's agenda was Just This. For the world to know there something amiss..

U gotta agree if it wasn't leaked then we would have brought everything that came up then  

His ligature mark and the bedroom videos made the medical students n Ppl who have seen person dying by hanging come out against it. 

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Give it to the Person who Leaked his Picture. How ever Wrong it was but I believe it's agenda was Just This. For the world to know there something amiss..

U gotta agree if it wasn't leaked then we would have brought everything that came up then  

His ligature mark and the bedroom videos made the medical students n Ppl who have seen person dying by hanging come out against it. 

and if the pics are modificated? How can you guess just by some pics if he killed himself or not the pictures could be modificated

Guguminti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

I remember a member here said that their sibling is a doctor who saw the pics of Sushant and said it wasn't suicide, people here mocked those theories but it sounds so much like a murder now. Especially with how they are being so secretive about the postmortem report not showing it to Bihar police and the whole Cooper hospital angle

Tell me about it. People here mocked me too asking who have I seen. What prove I have. Such negligence regarding Facts. These people eats everything they gets feeded. Common sense is so uncommon for them

Guguminti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

and if the pics are modificated? How can you guess just by some pics if he killed himself or not the pictures could be modificated

Pictures Modificated.

Videos Modificated.

Video of his Room tour by media where the Fan is still intact even after a 6ft man Diagonally Hanging also the Gap of the Bed and Fan isn't even 6ft..

Well everything is Modificated😆 

The medical Students are Stupid. The Mango Man are Idiots. Now the Bihar police seems dump

The only correct Investigation was done by Mumbai Police by declaring it a suicide😆

Please don't Quote me with your What if's. You have your What if's its great. You will get your answers sooner or later. I stated my POV. Agree or disagree but don't quote me.. I just can't explain things to Intelligent and technical people anymore 🥺

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Pictures Modificated.

Videos Modificated.

Video of his Room tour by media where the Fan is still intact even after a 6ft man Diagonally Hanging also the Gap of the Bed and Fan isn't even 6ft..

Well everything is Modificated😆 

The medical Students are Stupid. The Mango Man are Idiots. Now the Bihar police seems dump

The only correct Investigation was done by Mumbai Police by declaring it a suicide😆

Please don't Quote me with your What if's. You have your What if's its great. You will get your answers sooner or later. I stated my POV. Agree or disagree but don't quote me.. I just can't explain things to Intelligent and technical people anymore 🥺

I don't believe at Mumbai police they are joker but not even at  what I read on some papers twitter etc.. Lol.. Never said students are stupid but you have to see the body to declare a suicide or not.. I know I'm too logical for you 

Edited by Anika80 - 3 years ago
Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I hope truth comes out. Whole world is watching, do they really think in this day n age , they can fool people. Mumbai police is so incompetent , even their coverup has loopholes, well that's only gone make case strong against them.

KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I till date did not understand what hanging in inclined position could possibly mean. If someone can explain please. 

only Mumbai police can explain