Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: lifeiscool

They haven't still solved palghar lynching case.There was legit proof that the cop himself took the sadhu and his caretaker to the village ppl who attacked them. There was a video. My heart still cries seeing that sadhu's hands folded infront of the cop asking for justice.😔😔but the village ppl killed that sadhu infront of the cop😡😡

Same 😭

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Culprits and the supporters of culprits can try as hard as they want. No matter what, you are not escaping this time! 

Yes, now that separate investigation is being conducted by the Bihar police, I’m having high hopes. 

SSR’s family needs justice and hopefully they’ll get a closure. 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aish.

I dont generally like disrespecting the police, they do way more than we could ever. But this is incompetence and gross negligence.

Mumbai police has made a joke of the investigation. Whoever they're trying to protect, must've paid them well enough.

They can have all the money but zero respect from the public after this.

this is not about money........its the maharashtra government dictating orders......

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lifeiscool

They haven't still solved palghar lynching case.There was legit proof that the cop himself took the sadhu and his caretaker to the village ppl who attacked them. There was a video. My heart still cries seeing that sadhu's hands folded infront of the cop asking for justice.😔😔but the village ppl killed that sadhu infront of the cop😡😡

Exactly. We cant trust mumbai police. They have always shielded politicians and bolly mafia. Who knows how many of them do anti national activities

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

As I said in another thread, this reporter was casually giving tour of the room where the incident took place . He was like “yehi hain woh bed “ “ isi fan main” etc etc .

The fan was so tiny and it was still totally intact. 

I was still not convinced with the murder angle but seeing that video made me doubt. 

How can a Guy that big hang in a tiny fan with tiny support and with a dupatta? 

I can’t believe cops wasted valuable time doing absolutely nothing but tampering. 😖

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I till date did not understand what hanging in inclined position could possibly mean. If someone can explain please. 

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

This is now like a war between bihar police and mumbai police..let's see who win.

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

How do you hang diagonally being a 6 feet tall well-built man on a piece of cloth. Is that even possible? How would that hold his weight without his body repelling?!. 

lifeiscool thumbnail

Tensile strength report hasn't even come yet, it's been around 3 weeks. They didn't mention about bathrobe belt but when suspicion about the cloth arose they immediately changed the story and said that he first tried with that belt. Then when the height theory came up they said that he hanged himself in an inclined position. I mean WTF.

Edited by lifeiscool - 3 years ago
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

I remember a member here said that their sibling is a doctor who saw the pics of Sushant and said it wasn't suicide, people here mocked those theories but it sounds so much like a murder now. Especially with how they are being so secretive about the postmortem report not showing it to Bihar police and the whole Cooper hospital angle

In my case as well I personally know a doctor who had seen the pics when they were released and was skeptical of suicide. I didn't post it anywhere as I didn't want to muddy the waters. Even if this were a suicide, it's not an open and shut case of a "simple" suicide. I'll be honest, even I don't know what inclined hanging is, and never heard of any such case.

I hope the investigations are completed in an honest manner, and ALL the relevant details are shared with the public transparently. It would help if they held weekly/fortnightly press conferences till the investigations are wrapped up to reduce rumor mongering.