Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jhopadpatti

Yes.. the details never added up from the beginning

This was where I started questioning Mumbai Police. WHat did that even mean for god's sake.?

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

People around me also having been saying this from starting about this foulplay especially about the hanging part. Hope truth unveils soon.

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

the height of the ceiling fan motor from the bed was 5 feet 11 inches and the actor's height was 5 feet 10 inches. They also measured the height of the fan from the inclined position of the body, which was 8 feet 1 inch.

What kind of shit is this

Did they even know basic trigonometry?

aish. thumbnail

I dont generally like disrespecting the police, they do way more than we could ever. But this is incompetence and gross negligence.

Mumbai police has made a joke of the investigation. Whoever they're trying to protect, must've paid them well enough.

They can have all the money but zero respect from the public after this.

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

I remember a member here said that their sibling is a doctor who saw the pics of Sushant and said it wasn't suicide, people here mocked those theories but it sounds so much like a murder now. Especially with how they are being so secretive about the postmortem report not showing it to Bihar police and the whole Cooper hospital angle

lifeiscool thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

Mumbai police never thought this will come Back upon them, so they did everything wrong they can do with over confidence. Infact itโ€™s very stupid of them to underestimate that people are fools and they can rub it on people faces as suicide. Now this will rock lot of people.

They didn't think that the pictures and videos will leak. Thnks to the person who leaked them.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Romanoger

What kind of shit is this

Did they even know basic trigonometry?

I am not sure and no body who has been talking about the authenticity of Mumbai Police, talks about this statement or provides any explanation on this theory. May be they brushed it under " this was just an authentic report" theory.

lifeiscool thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish.

I dont generally like disrespecting the police, they do way more than we could ever. But this is incompetence and gross negligence.

Mumbai police has made a joke of the investigation. Whoever they're trying to protect, must've paid them well enough.

They can have all the money but zero respect from the public after this.

They haven't still solved palghar lynching case.There was legit proof that the cop himself took the sadhu and his caretaker to the village ppl who attacked them. There was a video. My heart still cries seeing that sadhu's hands folded infront of the cop asking for justice.๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”but the village ppl killed that sadhu infront of the cop๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

DushtKanya thumbnail

PLEASE follow up on this.

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I am not sure and no body who has been talking about the authenticity of Mumbai Police, talks about this statement or provides any explanation on this theory. May be they brushed it under " this was just an authentic report" theory.

Well i don't live in parallel universe to not know about condition of our judiciary system(Maharashtra, bihar, rajasthan)........ I know how corrupt they are ......but I cannot believe they write this kind of thing in documents...... Other ๐Ÿ’ฐ hungry lawyer or revival will chew them......

This case is getting very special treatment. Justice seems impossible