Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Anika80

and if the pics are modificated? How can you guess just by some pics if he killed himself or not the pictures could be modificated

dont know about pics but Maharashtra government and Meme police are only modificated things involved in this case

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xROBINx

dont know about pics but Maharashtra government and Meme police are only modificated things involved in this case

because Mumbai police is incompetente and Maharashtra government tried to cover their incompetence. 

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't believe at Mumbai police they are joker but not even at  what I read on some papers twitter etc.. Lol.. Never said students are stupid but you have to see the body to declare a suicide or not.. I know I'm too logical for you 

Like how Bihar police or the CBI will 'see' the body. They will investigate through the pictures. The doctors are quite knowledgeable then u n me so leave it their. 

And I m no one to declare about anything. We had doubt regarding the suicide n the theories and by the 'too logical for you' people 'mocked' everyone calling it a murder as somewhat Crazy. See for yourself what the investigation has turned into. 

Sometimes you just need to use common sense instead of too much logicality. Especially after what happened to Jiah Khan and Pratyusha Banerjee (SAME HANGING CASE, ANNOUNCED SOON AFTER PROVEN BY POST MORTEM) few things does ring the bell. Also with the videos n Pictures things were clear.

The Declaration has to be done by official responsible party's who Failed in this case. They have come with numerous lies and it was so evident it was murder and It's so evident now that the Depression story has many other stories underneath.

Anika80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Like how Bihar police or the CBI will 'see' the body. They will investigate through the pictures. The doctors are quite knowledgeable then u n me so leave it their. 

And I m no one to declare about anything. We had doubt regarding the suicide n the theories and by the 'too logical for you' people 'mocked' everyone calling it a murder as somewhat Crazy. See for yourself what the investigation has turned into. 

Sometimes you just need to use common sense instead of too much logicality. Especially after what happened to Jiah Khan and Pratyusha Banerjee (SAME HANGING CASE, ANNOUNCED SOON AFTER PROVEN BY POST MORTEM) few things does ring the bell. Also with the videos n Pictures things were clear.

The Declaration has to be done by official responsible party's who Failed in this case. They have come with numerous lies and it was so evident it was murder and It's so evident now that the Depression story has many other stories underneath.

but the pictures they will see are not what you see on internet maybe? How can you said it's a murder? motive? Why a biggie would want to kill sushant? I ask you.. In jhia case no evidence found that it's a murder i don't know about banneerjie case but it's possible that in bollyowwd no one suicide? They are all murdered and killed by some biggie or underworld? Please... Just in real life and in Hollywood people suicide? In bollywood just mystery no one have depression or  bipolar. Or  chose to suicide? Mental health problem it's not existent in bw? 

Edited by Anika80 - 3 years ago
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

but the pictures they will see are not what you see on internet maybe? How can you said it's a murder? motive? Why a biggie would want to kill sushant? I ask you.. In jhia case no evidence found that it's a murder i don't know about banneerjie case but it's possible that in bollyowwd no one suicide? They are all murdered and killed by some biggie or underworld? Please... Just in real life and in Hollywood people suicide? In bollywood just mystery no one have depression or  bipolar. Or  chose to suicide? Mental health problem it's not existent in bw? 

Never mind😆 Even Sushant can't answer you if u don't get answers now. 

For Jiah Clearly Suraj Pancholi was named by Jia herself and he (a one film hero) is still living a normal life. That's how crooked everything is. And if u think A Mother will lie even after 7 years of her child's death n milk the situation by saying lies that The Police n CBI said ther things that indeed Jia was murdered than M sorry Your logicality is beyond me then..

Mental health and suicides happens. And for that you need a Fcking medical report and a effing doctor getting interrogated by the police. It's 40 days where is his medical report? Y is none of the doctors interogated? 

Will Mahesh bhatt and the BW confirm who had Depression n type of Depression.

And by Doctor I mean a DAMN PSYCHIATRIST WHO CAN PRESCRIBE MEDICINE giving his statement to the police confirming the claims with his Reports. 

Before dismissing things pushing into the mental health zone and wanting to wrap it first PROVE he was depressed. Just like things are getting proven that it wasn't suicide. 

Over dozing someone and damaging their brain cells doesn't come under 'Simple Depression' it's a slow poisoning murder.

You r asking me to not believe the pictures, but beleive some random Ppl jumping around lecturing on Depression. 

Not every Suicide is through and only Because of Depression. Let the police find out the doctor (if there's any) and interogate that. 

It seems like he was treated by Aliens. Neither a medical report is found nor the doctors. 🤪

Please for further Query Do not feel free to Quote me. Blabber if u want in this thread just stop Quoting me. You and your below the sense logicality is Absurd n Weird. 

I will. Stick to what I n people NOT CLOSE TO RHEA but close to Sush beleive. I will believe what my conscience about everything happening saye. You r free to Believe otherwise. Just like I am not and won't question yours don't question mine. And if u still will to question answer separately in this thread because I really don't want to handle more stupidity anymore😵 The circus of Disha's file deleting, IPS of Patna coming to investigate the case getting no help n further ordered Quarantine soeaks how Natural 'Suicide' it was.

Rhea should have just thrown the medical reports on bihar police n his family's face to prove it was 'Simple Suicide' You don't really need to not seal a crime scenario had it been normal suicide. 

There r enough proves out there. Believe it or ignore it. Just stop asking me these baseless questions 😵

A person killing himself by hanging Diagonally🤪So beleivable !!!!!!!!! 

Anika80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Never mind😆 Even Sushant can't answer you if u don't get answers now. 

For Jiah Clearly Suraj Pancholi was named by Jia herself and he (a one film hero) is still living a normal life. That's how crooked everything is. And if u think A Mother will lie even after 7 years of her child's death n milk the situation by saying lies that The Police n CBI said ther things that indeed Jia was murdered than M sorry Your logicality is beyond me then..

Mental health and suicides happens. And for that you need a Fcking medical report and a effing doctor getting interrogated by the police. It's 40 days where is his medical report? Y is none of the doctors interogated? 

Will Mahesh bhatt and the BW confirm who had Depression n type of Depression.

And by Doctor I mean a DAMN PSYCHIATRIST WHO CAN PRESCRIBE MEDICINE giving his statement to the police confirming the claims with his Reports. 

Before dismissing things pushing into the mental health zone and wanting to wrap it first PROVE he was depressed. Just like things are getting proven that it wasn't suicide. 

Over dozing someone and damaging their brain cells doesn't come under 'Simple Depression' it's a slow poisoning murder.

You r asking me to not believe the pictures, but beleive some random Ppl jumping around lecturing on Depression. 

Not every Suicide is through and only Because of Depression. Let the police find out the doctor (if there's any) and interogate that. 

It seems like he was treated by Aliens. Neither a medical report is found nor the doctors. 🤪

Please for further Query Do not feel free to Quote me. Blabber if u want in this thread just stop Quoting me. You and your below the sense logicality is Absurd n Weird. 

I will. Stick to what I n people NOT CLOSE TO RHEA but close to Sush beleive. I will believe what my conscience about everything happening saye. You r free to Believe otherwise. Just like I am not and won't question yours don't question mine. And if u still will to question answer separately in this thread because I really don't want to handle more stupidity anymore😵 The circus of Disha's file deleting, IPS of Patna coming to investigate the case getting no help n further ordered Quarantine soeaks how Natural 'Suicide' it was.

Rhea should have just thrown the medical reports on bihar police n his family's face to prove it was 'Simple Suicide' You don't really need to not seal a crime scenario had it been normal suicide. 

There r enough proves out there. Believe it or ignore it. Just stop asking me these baseless questions 😵

A person killing himself by hanging Diagonally🤪So beleivable !!!!!!!!! 

so why they accused reha of abetment to suicide and not murder. I believe there is  something douvbious in reha and his entourage  never denying that but more than murder they take advantage of sushant fragile state for me. About jhia khan there aren't evidence of her murder at all a mother often don't accept the reality and try to find a culpable. Her notes was aggressive because they had a toxic relationship but didnt proof nothing except a toxic relationship But not others  big evidence in that case. 

How do you know there wasn't medical reports?and we had a psychologist that said he was bipolar but while  I agree that's its unprofessional but still you don't believe it. 

But who said sushant body was in diagonal? Arnab or swami or kangana ? Lol.. Or maybe they intende partial hanging and they call it diagonal.. Partial hanging can happen when someone decide to suicide and there is an incomplete suspension of the body

Edited by Anika80 - 3 years ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by Bekind - 3 years ago
Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

You are really obtuse and exhausting...take a break.

so why they accused reha of abetment to suicide and not murder. I believe there is  something douvbious in reha and his entourage  never denying that but more than murder they take advantage of sushant fragile state for me. About jhia khan there aren't evidence of her murder at all a mother often don't accept the reality and try to find a culpable. Her notes was aggressive because they had a toxic relationship but didnt proof nothing except a toxic relationship But not others  big evidence in that case. 

How do you know there wasn't medical reports?and we had a psychologist that said he was bipolar but while  I agree that's its unprofessional but still you don't believe it. 

But who said sushant body was in diagonal? Arnab or swami or kangana ? Lol.. Or maybe they intende partial hanging and they call it diagonal.. Partial hanging can happen when someone decide to suicide and there is an incomplete suspension of the body

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies..

How do you hang diagonally being a 6 feet tall well-built man on a piece of cloth. Is that even possible? How would that hold his weight without his body repelling?!. 

Ok let's C be bed, 

B=fan

And AB=sushant= 6feet

BC=5ft 10inc( acording to police)

Therefore angleABC=arccos(70/72)

And on calculating torque of 85kg man (assuming center of mass to be mid-point of AB)

We have a significant value.

So according to police Sushant hanged himself maintaing diagonal posture (to adjust height) taking all torque on his neck....till his last breath.👏

Edited by Romanoger - 3 years ago
KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: Romanoger

Ok let's C be bed, 

B=fan

And AB=sushant= 6feet

BC=5ft 10inc( acording to police)

Therefore angleABC=arccos(70/72)

And on calculating torque of 85kg man (assuming center of mass to be mid-point of AB)

We have a significant value.

So according to police Sushant hanged himself maintaing diagonal posture (to adjust height) taking all torque on his neck....till his last breath.👏

Sushant was so inclined towards science,  that even while dying he was doing experiment 😳👏