Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hopeful as it sounds, but one cannot deny that once the effect of his death will vary off, things will again go back and this nepo-gang once again will come up as high and mighty as ever. ðŸ˜”

I mean lets accept it that we as public are fickle minded.

YourCat thumbnail

Lets hope so.. They only have themselves to blame, next time dont use your power and money to buy police, doctors and law.

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 3 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I might as well stay away from Bollywood at least for a while now. I anyway had stopped going to theaters for about a year and half and probably will not go from here on, atleast not for the well known bigger brands... For someone who got deshbhakti in 😂 in preferring to watch a Bollywood ones over a Hollywood movies, I know what I am saying right now. Havent watch a big brand movie recently and I guess I will continue to not....Anyway I am more of a reader than a watcher..movies/series bore me..if they are not crisp enough.. I had already started dragging myself away from this form of entertainment, before this tragedy happened. I have a love for songs that kept me bringing back, but BW is making sure even that doesnt happen with an overdose of remakes..so yeah

However I can only speak for myself. I am sure this tragedy is not going to change anything. More than the tragedy theater business will be affected by Covid. I am sure theaters are not running houseful atleast till next year July. So that way the craze might subside, because people get comfortable in their cozy homes... Atleast a lot of my friends have been talking about how easy it is not want to go and watch a movie in theater. .I have hardly been to theaters for about 10 times in my life..so yeah again I actually was not contributing much to their business ever. 

aurora-borealis thumbnail

I wish but objectively speaking, probably not. Public fury will mostly likely subside by the time theaters reopen. 

For change to take place, there would need to be more cognizance within the industry, less gas-lighting and less of playing the victim card. My hopes are low until then.  

DailyTalk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This 2020 and 6 eclipse will expose all the wolfs hiding in sheep

Be it china

Be it political party

Be it bollywood hamam gang

Just wait and watch

Justice to SSR 

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

As things  stand, His death has nothing to do with Bollywood so how would Bollywood suffers from it? 

Keyboard warriors now are all in full attack to Rhea they have already forget Karana Johar, Although their leader Kangana is still trying really hard to get the game back to Karan track

Edited by forza - 3 years ago
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

To say that there will be a great change is an overstatement.... But to say that nothing will change is an understatement...... 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blackhole

Hopeful as it sounds, but one cannot deny that once the effect of his death will vary off, things will again go back and this nepo-gang once again will come up as high and mighty as ever. ðŸ˜”

I mean lets accept it that we as public are fickle minded.

What can public actually do ?

They have no power and no alternative.

Also from sm posts until now no Bollywoodiyas has learnt anything from it, they are more into we are the victim mentality barring couple of people who hold no power in bollywood

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

I want BW to do away with mega budget movies with thin storylines.. High on show low on substance kinds.. 

I want BW to stop paying 100s of crores to some stars and much lesser to others

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

U know few days back even I would have said the same thing.. That nothing's gonna change.. But now I truly believe this will bring some changes.. Maybe big, maybe small but significant. I dont know what it is but there is something now that makes people believe that they can bring about a revolution.. This wave hasnt died down.. And havent met a single person who thinks that BW is fine the way it is right now

Edited by niyati13 - 3 years ago