Sushant's death going to lead to a huge revolution in Bollywood?

Posted: 3 years ago

I know a lot of my friends who have sweared off not to watch Bollywood anymore. Tons of people are waking up to the amount of snakes in bollywood, I don't think with all the public outcry anyone will be watching any Johar/Bhatt movies, Sallu bhai might recover from the negative PR but then again the amount of public outcry has shown how adamant people are to give up on Bollywood.

Is this going to be a huge revolution where we can finally see a change? In the coming days there might be a straight out political war (as in cold war) due to this case. People know how unfair it was and now the big names are fighting for his justice, which will further prove god knows how many more skeletons Bollywood as a whole is hiding.

I for one am definitely boycotting and banning bollywood nepogang altogether.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/i0gwrs/is_sushants_death_going_to_lead_to_a_huge/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Change and Revolution are nice buzz words but we will see.

❤️

I hope to see more outsiders. I hope to see fresh and original scripts. I am tired of remakes and sequels. I like blinds to be banned in India all together. I like honest journalism. I like to see healthy competition. I am definitely going to watch good cinema movies around the world. We need good script, great performances and independent directors where they have the power to cast actors. Let see how much will it change.

Huge revolution nahi, huge HUMILIATION 😆

Kjo and his starkids' reputation is certainly affected but since movies wont release in cinemas anymore they can use PR and paid critics to show them as success 

Count me as one of those. Despite staying in NA, I categorically preferred BW movies anyday over HW flicks. Would choose a K3G or HSSH over any HW movie (barring Streep movies though). But I have completely lost interest in dirty BW in last 1 month. 🤔 Haven't watched a series of movies which I planned for last month including movies of my fav Ayushman Khurana. Probably watched only Thappad in last 1.5 months. 

I am one of those who probably would not go back to watching big brand movies anymore, and would get entertainment from small budget movies for a while now. The genuine artists shouldn't suffer imo. This is very repulsive world for me now. 🤢

Lol nothings gonna change..films that are well made, entertaining will keep getting audience irrespective of who's cast in them...let cinemas open all this SM morcha bandi will stop..and people will be back in theaters..most of these people who are shouting nepo nepo on SM are not even regular movie goers... they watch on OTT or through piracy..

Dr. Swamy said it is time to clean out the corruption in Bollywood.  So if his request for a CBI goes through. (His request for an ED already has). You can expect the money laundering that happens with Pakistan and a certain someone who live in Dubai to stop. And we will most likely have less people dying mysteriously or cough cough being murdered. 😃

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Count me as one of those. Despite staying in NA, I categorically preferred BW movies anyday over HW flicks. Would choose a K3G or HSSH over any HW movie (barring Streep movies though). But I have completely lost interest in dirty BW in last 1 month. 🤔 Haven't watched a series of movies which I planned for last month including movies of my fav Ayushman Khurana. Probably watched only Thappad in last 1.5 months. 

I am one of those who probably would not go back to watching big brand movies anymore, and would get entertainment from small budget movies for a while now. The genuine artists shouldn't suffer imo. This is very repulsive world for me now. 🤢

On the highlighted, same pinch. Just that for me the exceptions are MCU & DCU. 😊

Most of the momentum is caused by Lockdown IMO. 

People will watch once everything goes back to normal. 

There is always the debate “Separate Art from person” or something along the line.