rosesforyouK thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

She truly doesn't deserve someone like RS, who, for lack of a better word, worships the grounds she walks on!! 

His recent Wax Statue thing was huge, & as always she was missing, nowhere to be found - for the event frem social media, from everywhere. 

After the entire KWK fiasco(which i didn't support at all) but was cause by HER, he was doing so much damage control & she again couldn't be bothered, at all.

This marriage, mark my words, will not last in the long run. He will, at some point, get burnt out!! Little gestures go a long way & literally doesn't give a f about anything, even things caused by her. 

RS genuinely comes across as the nicest human being - I just came across videos of some show from yesterday. Why SO much hate? because of the clothes? a joke!!!

ALSO -- anyone know how I can retrieve my old indiaforums account???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

She has other commitments like dubbing for her movie otherwise I am sure she would love to accompany him. Ranveer’s dad was not there that doesn’t mean he doesn’t support them.
Ranveer knows how the industry works and he is understanding.

The kwk thing was blown out of proportion even Karan Johar was disappointed with that. Deepika Ranveer previously admitted they were in a casual relationship before being official boyfriend and girlfriend. 

Edited by priya185 - 4 months ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Didn't Deepika like Ranveers Pic in Valentino just  a few days back and write "obsessed"?

They came back after celebrating their anniversary in Belgium a couple of weeks back.

Deepika is generally a disappointment to many.No argument there thoughsmiley36

Edited by you2 - 4 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Deepika P is the biggest fake in BW..in case some people still think otherwise..see her kwk in 2013..where she gives gyaan on how relationships should be and how she doesn't understand casual relationships and cannot jump from one to another..now she talks about dating singh casually and seeing other people while being together..

In 2014 she also spoke about "my choice" and how sex outside marriage is "my choice" and when faced backlash, she said she was just reading the lines....

Remember how she became a voice for acid attack victims when chapaak was releasing and how she had absolutely 0 to say on them when asked 3 years ago in an event..

I can list a million ones like these but the joke in on us who still take this woman seriously..she is a walking talking PR manufactured product who till date has no real stance or personality..good thing is she married her match..both deserve each other

Edited by cougarTown - 4 months ago
Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

DP is not love sick like she was with Ranbir. I think that relationship made her wary of getting attached to men even her husband. 

Also , Deepika has always given her career the utmost importance and hustled a lot to reach where she has. 
There is nothing wrong in that.  For some people professional success is more important than personal. 

rosesforyouK thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Deepika P is the biggest fake in BW..in case some people still think otherwise..see her kwk in 2013..where she gives gyaan on how relationships should be and how she doesn't understand casual relationships and cannot jump from one to another..now she talks about dating singh casually and seeing other people while being together..

In 2014 she also spoke about "my choice" and how sex outside marriage is "my choice" and when faced backlash, she said she was just reading the lines....

Remember how she became a voice for acid attack victims when chapaak was releasing and how she had absolutely 0 to say on them when asked 3 years ago in an event..

I can list a million ones like these but the joke in on us who still take this woman seriously..she is a walking talking PR manufactured product who till date has no real stance or personality..good thing is she married her match..both deserve each other

Like I said - the whole KWK fiasco I didn't agree with - but why did RS have to clean up her made mess. & yes I dont understand her at all & also think she is presenting a very fake image to the world. & also seems to be going through some midlife crisis - if you know you know !

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Too harsh!!!

rosesforyouK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joannna

DP is not love sick like she was with Ranbir. I think that relationship made her wary of getting attached to men even her husband. 

Also , Deepika has always given her career the utmost importance and hustled a lot to reach where she has. 
There is nothing wrong in that.  For some people professional success is more important than personal. 

Oh come on - she needs to stop with this RK BS already, cry me a river!! & if that's the case she really shouldn't have gotten married - RS would have gotten over it! 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Who is this "K" in your UN? you are giving roses to "K".

This time I have not even red the title of the thread, jumped to post this just looking at your UN. 

Originally posted by: Newbird

Who is this "K" in your UN? you are giving roses to "K".

This time I have not even red the title of the thread, jumped to post this just looking at your UN. 

LOL what???