Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Did they do any movie together?

On topic,I hate that chipku hairstyle with middle partition on any women.I watched the clip on mute .

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Newbird

On topic,I hate that chipku hairstyle with middle partition on any women.I watched the clip on mute .

they did chhichhore movie together

why did you watch on mute?

Originally posted by: priya185

they did chhichhore movie together

why did you watch on mute?

I feel like i'm Ghajini now having a memory loss.i loved Chichchore movie and this song,How the f*ck I forgot that they did the movie together????!!!! SMH!

https://youtu.be/hoNb6HuNmU0?si=wiubP02ztN9hzkZG

Why I watched the clip on mute? I'm watching everything on mute first .After hectic day at work I feel tired and have less energy to listen any sounds other than my favourite songs or only those videos which force me to watch with sound on.

I feel like i'm Ghajini now having a memory loss.i loved Chichchore movie and this song,How the f*ck I forgot that they did the movie together????!!!! SMH!

https://youtu.be/hoNb6HuNmU0?si=wiubP02ztN9hzkZG

Why I watched the clip on mute? I'm watching everything on mute first .After hectic day at work I feel tired and have less energy to listen any sounds other than my favourite songs or only those videos which force me to watch with sound on.

BTW I watched this song now without muting it.One of my most favourite songs of Arjit!

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

The saddest thing is the movie was about suicide. 

Chichhore was a good movie. I recommended it to many of my friends and family.  I might have watched it at least 5 times. All the promotions of this movie too. 

I can't watch any of his movies anymore. It feels just so sad.