Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuttingChai thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

The timeline also doesn't match up because Sushant and Rhea I think started dating in April 2019 where as Ankita's movie released in Jan 2019. Unless of course they were in touch later in the year as well.

I don't know what to make of the way the cops in Bombay have handled this. Every other day they have leaked things about this case. Hell one has to wonder who leaked the pictures of Sushant after his passing when only cops were allowed at the scene. They have handled all this in such an unprofessional manner.  Where is the investigation even heading at this point. Why is that the "sources" went all quiet when it came to Masand being questioned. There are so many questions here that just make one wonder as to what even is going on. The family is obviously not happy with the way they have handled this. 

They met in 2012, might have started dating b4 2019, when it became a public knowledge.

Edited by Nahiiinnn - 3 years ago
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Is Mahesh Shetty called for investigation? He must be knowing a lot about Sushant' equation with Rhea . Sushant might have shared with him how rhea was being a hindrance in his decision of shifting to Coorg .

gima1090 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Double post

Edited by gima5 - 3 years ago
gima1090 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'm not saying rhea is inncocent but this is hard to believe.rhea wished him on his birthday in jan with their europe vacay pics and he even commented thanku my rockstar I'm posting the link below and seeing the pics it doesn't seem he was forced to pose so it mean rhea herself commented that or forced him to comment?also in early jan he posted a pic of her in his story and captioned it meri jalebi but deleted after minutes i can't post that SS Coz i don't know to post pics here so even the story was posted by her and he deleted?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7ke6FRnEJl/?igshid=3khdflacf129

Edited by gima5 - 3 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Is this true? Was Sushant about to leave bollywood to go to Coorg? Why?

To stay away from filth,undeveloped, overrated, uneducated,drug addicted,megalomaniac bimbos /imbeciles..inshort to get away from mediocricy and live a fruitful life with normal humanbeing!!

To live like a humanbeing he planned to leave the vulture clans! 

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mujhe lag raha hai ki they have taken the blind about actress friend and chipkaoed ankitas name to it... There is no mention of her in the fir or no pictures of going to the police station... Really don't know what is authentic info

aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

If ankita and sushant was still in touch, they should’ve came together as a couple. I don’t understand how couples who break up can be best friends. Kiara talked about how she is best friends with her ex and they talk everyday. Why don’t you get back with that ex if they are your best friend. I don’t understand this

My ex and I didnt end things well but we got over it and still check on each other.

Just because the relationship didn't work, doesn't mean I didn't love him. Ill always care for him and want him to be well.

Especially now due to the pandemic, we keep checking if the other is fine.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: gima5

I'm not saying rhea is inncocent but this is hard to believe.rhea wished him on his birthday in jan with their europe vacay pics and he even commented thanku my rockstar I'm posting the link below and seeing the pics it doesn't seem he was forced to pose so it mean rhea herself commented that or forced him to comment?also in early jan he posted a pic of her in his story and captioned it meri jalebi but deleted after minutes i can't post that SS Coz i don't know to post pics here so even the story was posted by her and he deleted?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7ke6FRnEJl/?igshid=3khdflacf129

This means nothing.

First of all ,SM main everyone act lovey dovey. 

Second, nobody is going to openly talk about Abuse and manipulation.

Third, his image was built in such a manner that even if he did speak up he would have gotten criticized. 

Fourth, The embarrassment factor is huge on any victim. They try to compensate by acting overtly happy. 

I have seen closely and dealt with few who have been through this harrowing experience. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aish.

My ex and I didnt end things well but we got over it and still check on each other.

Just because the relationship didn't work, doesn't mean I didn't love him. Ill always care for him and want him to be well.

Especially now due to the pandemic, we keep checking if the other is fine.

I guess everyone is different. I have no contacts at all with the past people friends or not. Shahid Kareena seem like they have no contacts with each other after break up. I just think ankita and sushsnt should’ve gone back together if they loved each other and wanted the best for each other. How can you leave someone you love?