Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuttingChai thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Flame.

This is exactly the reason why I am skeptical about this news. The Mumbai police would have called her in for questioning had they been in touch through electronic means. 

Mumbai police has tempered with evidence, SSR's servant went to throw away a bag full of evidence in front of the police it seems. They wanted to close the investigation as soon as possible. Everywhere police is corrupt in India but Mumbai Police has always had relationship with BW.   

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Their relationship started in 2019. Manikarnika released in  April 2019. So was he unhappy with her since the start only. Mujhe samajh Nahi Aaya ? Am I reading it wrongly ?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuchnaakahoo

Their relationship started in 2019. Manikarnika released in  April 2019. So was he unhappy with her since the start only. Mujhe samajh Nahi Aaya ? Am I reading it wrongly ?

Kangana's Manikarna ? That released in Jan 2019

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kuchnaakahoo

Manikarnika released in Jan 2019. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I don't believe this.. sushant started dating Rhea in April 2019 probably . And Manikarnika came out in Jan 2019. On top of that had it been the case, mumbai police would have questioned her for sure. I am sure they have taken hold of his messages deleted ones as well. 🤔

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe he congratulated much late

Maybe he was finding the guts to contact her and started the conversation with this

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Kangana's Manikarna ? That released in Jan 2019

Ok Jan 2019. It was Ankita 's debut movie. So he msged her in Jan 2019. And around that time only Sushant and rhea started dating. So was she harassing him since the start ? Am I going wrong with the timeline. 

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

The timeline also doesn't match up because Sushant and Rhea I think started dating in April 2019 where as Ankita's movie released in Jan 2019. Unless of course they were in touch later in the year as well.

I don't know what to make of the way the cops in Bombay have handled this. Every other day they have leaked things about this case. Hell one has to wonder who leaked the pictures of Sushant after his passing when only cops were allowed at the scene. They have handled all this in such an unprofessional manner.  Where is the investigation even heading at this point. Why is that the "sources" went all quiet when it came to Masand being questioned. There are so many questions here that just make one wonder as to what even is going on. The family is obviously not happy with the way they have handled this. 

Ankita was in baaghi3 ...... Which released before lockdown🤔

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

This seems so much like Johnny Depp’s case . 

Only murkier and sadder because the person is not here to defend and fight for himself. 

How I wish he was . 

I hope people crying blind in the other thread are satisfied.