Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

I honestly don't know how true this is but if it is true Kudos to Ankita but she will have to be really careful.. Actually whoever that person is who gave Sushant's family information must remain very careful

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

If this is indeed Ankita's words then her fight would be real long. Whoever bravely shared the news with family and police kudos for taking the stand.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Pregnant Man GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Rhea 🐷

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know  whether to trust this or not but if it's true hats off to Ankita.  I just hope, Truth wins like I said in another thread. 

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope it's really her who told the police, and not just speculations, because then she's not really safe.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

But I don't get it.. If Sushant was indeed in touch with Ankita, wouldn't the Mumbai police have known it? I mean they would have had to take one look at his telephone records.. and considering every detail was leaked to media, how come we are hearing about this only now?

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is this true? If it is, take care Ankita!!! Sending you lots of strength and prayers for the long journey ahead. May you always find peace and happiness in life. It takes a lot of strength to do what you have done.

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ankita told the cops that Sushant had messaged her to wish her for her debut film and during the conversation, he got very emotional. He told Ankita that he is "quite unhappy in the relationship and wants to end it as Rhea harassed him". 

The chat between Sushant and Ankita has been shared by the actress with the Bihar Police along with the other exchanges they had regarding Rhea. 

Good on her to speak up. If Sushant had wanted to move to Coorg and try something different, Rhea could not take advantage of the crores he earned from acting or make him do movies with her as co-star. No wonder she harassed him, and also spread claims about him being depressed, schizo, and other mental related stuff to aira-gairas like Bhatts and the Rumi guy.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

So was Sushant in touch with Ankita?