Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Now i wish this Rheas tells truth to police for whom she is working..

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

Okay. Some reports have stated Manikarma as being the movie for which he congratulated her so I was going off based on that. 

Edited by Scarlet.ferro - 3 years ago
buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I think if this is true , it was for baaghi 3 for sure. 

Because baghi 3 released in March. 

His father had complained in Feb. 

This timeline matches.

I am now more worried for her safety and future. If this is indeed true. My respect for her was already at its peak and now it has gone up then folds.

He still had it in him that he could confide in her , going by this, speaks a lot about the depth of emotions they both held for each other 💔

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maha15

Now i wish this Rheas tells truth to police for whom she is working..

One of my friends who is lawyer told me that she won't get punishment for suicide abetment.  normally  even with suicide letters nothing happens except for dowry charges 

I wish it's not true 😰

briahna thumbnail

I am going to wait and see if Sushant's male friend, the one whom he called last, comes forward with any information.

this is exactly how its turning out:

He said, she said.

where were all these friends before?

did Kirti say anything?

I really want to know why Ankita and Kirti break up with Sushant?

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Prernaaaa

One of my friends who is lawyer told me that she won't get punishment for suicide abetment.  normally  even with suicide letters nothing happens except for dowry charges 

I wish it's not true 😰

Your friend is right. Abetment to suicide has one of the lowest conviction rates and is almost impossible to prove. Even with physical torture people are key off. But i guess as a father he has to try to get justice for his son

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: briahna

I am going to wait and see if Sushant's male friend, the one whom he called last, comes forward with any information.

this is exactly how its turning out:

He said, she said.

where were all these friends before?

did Kirti say anything?

I really want to know why Ankita and Kirti break up with Sushant?

Why will Kriti say anything?😆

Ankita did not break up with Sushant.. It was the other way round.. Probably drifted apart/ fell for Kriti

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

I was actually referring to the leaks when it came to Masand. There were no leaks from his interrogation even though there have been leaks about every other interrogation so far. That is what I found absurd considering the pattern here so far. How come no "sources" came out to talk about what all he said. The legality of things is one aspect here , what about the industry. They are still continuing to give interviews to Masand so folks obviously don't seem to give a damn I feel. I'm sure just like so many here , plenty in the industry too feel what is the big effing deal. A lot of them probably have had their own PRs target others through Masand so like I said had that angle been delved into more , it sure would have lead a whole lot of murky stuff being out in the open which the industry doesn't even want to acknowledge.

Oh, my bad. 

I agree that it is really strange how there were no leaks and also the fact that he was questioned very fewer hours than others. That was the first thing that took me aback. The mam who wrote so much about Sushant was questioned only for four hours. 

The industry doesn't give a damn I am pretty sure of that. In fact I believe they must be waiting for the whole thing to blow over as quickly as possible so that they can get back to their old ways again. The way taapsee and Richa are giving interviews and trying to defuse the situation through their words is proof enough. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

If it was just abetment to suicide, it would have been a trickier case.. But there is much more involved so who knows.. Maybe the truth, whatever it is, will be uncovered

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prernaaaa

She was in Baghi3 movie which released in march before lockdown

Aaah then it all adds up. The ignored police complaint in February 2020 and Sushant opening up about his suffering at that time.