Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Sushant Rhea were not dating when Manikarnika released . Factually wrong information mentioned here.  

I am praying to GOD Ankita has  some evidence against Rhea. Just let this woman and family rot in jail. 

aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I guess everyone is different. I have no contacts at all with the past people friends or not. Shahid Kareena seem like they have no contacts with each other after break up. I just think ankita and sushsnt should’ve gone back together if they loved each other and wanted the best for each other. How can you leave someone you love? 

Because sometimes after a point,  2 people may realize that it just isn't working anymore. But that doesn't take away from the time you've spent together.

Just because you love someone, doesn't mean the relationship has to work. You can still be unhappy, even if you're in love. I was in a loving, however toxic relationship. So after five months of contemplating, I ended it. But you always care for the other person.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gima5

I'm not saying rhea is inncocent but this is hard to believe.rhea wished him on his birthday in jan with their europe vacay pics and he even commented thanku my rockstar I'm posting the link below and seeing the pics it doesn't seem he was forced to pose so it mean rhea herself commented that or forced him to comment?also in early jan he posted a pic of her in his story and captioned it meri jalebi but deleted after minutes i can't post that SS Coz i don't know to post pics here so even the story was posted by her and he deleted?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7ke6FRnEJl/?igshid=3khdflacf129

So many posts of Rhea's have credit given to Sidharth Pithani and Rhea told the Police that she din't like Pithani and wanted him to leave.  so much connection between real and IG life. 

gima1090 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

This means nothing.

First of all ,SM main everyone act lovey dovey. 

Second, nobody is going to openly talk about Abuse and manipulation.

Third, his image was built in such a manner that even if he did speak up he would have gotten criticized. 

Fourth, The embarrassment factor is huge on any victim. They try to compensate by acting overtly happy. 

I have seen closely and dealt with few who have been through this harrowing experience. 

i didn't say ankita doesn't have evidences and didn't show to police.sush might have told her and yeah she might have those chats.i just said the timing mentioned above is not true.no way he has told all these to ankita during manikarnika but may have told after their holiday or in early 2020 coz it was in the news that he suffereddengue in november and now its written it wasn't dengue but depression

Edited by gima5 - 3 years ago
gima1090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

So many posts of Rhea's have credit given to Sidharth Pithani and Rhea told the Police that she din't like Pithani and wanted him to leave.  so much connection between real and IG life. 

yes in insta he was her quarantine partner and she gave statement that they fought coz she didn't want siddarth to stay in his house😕

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aish.

Because sometimes after a point,  2 people may realize that it just isn't working anymore. But that doesn't take away from the time you've spent together.

Just because you love someone, doesn't mean the relationship has to work. You can still be unhappy, even if you're in love. I was in a loving, however toxic relationship. So after five months of contemplating, I ended it. But you always care for the other person.

I can’t relate to that situation. If someone hurt my feelings or broken my trust, they are in the past now, no contacts with them. But wish the best and happiness for sure. Everyone is different 

Edited by Terenaina - 3 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

The timeline here indeed doesn't make sense if Sushant started dating Rhea in April 2019.

But just taking a guess, maybe he actually wished Ankita on her birthday in 2019 which is in December during which he happened to congratulate her in detail for Manikarnika and the acclaim she got, opening up afterwards? 

As for that birthday wish on instagram, let's be honest, it could be rheality and not reality 💁‍♀️

Edited by DushtKanya - 3 years ago
Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

The timeline here indeed doesn't make sense if Sushant started dating Rhea in April 2019.

But just taking a guess, maybe he actually wished Ankita on her birthday in 2019 which is in December during which he happened to congratulate her in detail for Manikarnika and the acclaim she got, opening up afterwards? 

As for that birthday wish on instagram, let's be honest, it could be rheality and not reality 💁‍♀️

She was in Baghi3 movie which released in march before lockdown

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Prernaaaa

She was in Baghi3 movie which released in march before lockdown

I didn’t know that. Ankita started taking her career seriously after break up and her personality seemed humble as well after break up. 

gima1090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

baaghi 3 released in march naa maybe he msged her to congratulate her for this and told her abt rhea harassing him.i remember he congratulated her on insta for manikarnika.may be ankita told police they started talking after that and he wished for baaghi 3.