Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I think it's not true.  The timeline does not match up.

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Romanoger

Ankita was in baaghi3 ...... Which released before lockdown🤔

It says debut movie. Which is not Baaghi 3.

Unless they got in touch later in 2019 or early 2020. 

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

Mumbai police has tempered with evidence, SSR's servant went to throw away a bag full of evidence in front of the police it seems. They wanted to close the investigation as soon as possible. Everywhere police is corrupt in India but Mumbai Police has always had relationship with BW.   

but if the same sushant father and sushant family advocate said in TV that Mumbai police tried to force sushant family to accuse bw biggie and bw biggest production house for this reason they went to bihar police 

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

Okay. Some reports have stated Manikarma as being the movie for which he congratulated her so I was going off based on that. 

He did congratulated her for manikarnika via comment on her ig post..... I think media is mixing info.....but it can be fake like every other thing about this case😕

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

The timeline also doesn't match up because Sushant and Rhea I think started dating in April 2019 where as Ankita's movie released in Jan 2019. Unless of course they were in touch later in the year as well.

I don't know what to make of the way the cops in Bombay have handled this. Every other day they have leaked things about this case. Hell one has to wonder who leaked the pictures of Sushant after his passing when only cops were allowed at the scene. They have handled all this in such an unprofessional manner.  Where is the investigation even heading at this point. Why is that the "sources" went all quiet when it came to Masand being questioned. There are so many questions here that just make one wonder as to what even is going on. The family is obviously not happy with the way they have handled this. 

Really don't know what to feel about the Mumbai police. Seems like a stretch that they would tamper with evidence related to electronic means as even if they tamper eith his phone, they can't get rid of the evidence that the other person would have who Sush would have communicated with. But, they have handled it all so shoddily that I do not know what to believe and what to not. They have called every tom dick and harry for questioning. I don't think at least right now that they wouldn't have called Ankita if they were indeed in touch lately. 

I have a feeling Masand may have wriggled out of the blinds controvercy by saying the blinds weren't about Sushant at all. Because at the end of the day there were no names taken by him. He just insinuated by some descriptions so he may have been like it could be anybody. The onus of rightly guessing it as SSR doesn't fall on him but those guessing and reading it. They took names. He didn't.  The blinds are such a vague concept designed to evade legal scrutiny. No names taken so no one can claim defamation as one can turn around and say I wasn't even writing about you. It makes me so angry that Masand seems to have gotten away scot-free. It is imperative to know who his source was as the blinds were clearly about Sushant even if he didn't take his name. The whole world knows it. 

CuttingChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

but if the same sushant father and sushant family advocate said in TV that Mumbai police tried to force sushant family to accuse bw biggie and bw biggest production house for this reason they went to bihar police 

I dunno bout that but Mumbai police said yesterday on Arnab G show that they couldnt investigate Rhea's abusive angle cos his parents didnt give their statement in Mumbai but fled to Bihar and filed FIR there.  Probably MP wanted the family to say the gangs name cos then no one could be charged as its all gossips. Good that the family took their time, collected evidence against Rhea and then filed the FIR.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

If ankita and sushant was still in touch, they should’ve came together as a couple. I don’t understand how couples who break up can be best friends. Kiara talked about how she is best friends with her ex and they talk everyday. Why don’t you get back with that ex if they are your best friend. I don’t understand this

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I don't believe this.. sushant started dating Rhea in April 2019 probably . And Manikarnika came out in Jan 2019. On top of that had it been the case, mumbai police would have questioned her for sure. I am sure they have taken hold of his messages deleted ones as well. 🤔

The timeline doesnt match with Manikarnika. But deleted messages on whatsapp take time to recover- even with the best technology of the police, they would not be able to recover deleted messages so fast. In other criminal cases, it has easily taken them upto 2-3 months. Unless the police had cloned SSR's phone from before he passed- they would not be able to see deleted messages so soon.

The other thread on this topic mentioned that it wasnt just during Manikarnika, but SSR's unnamed  "äctress friend"had been in touch with him, over a period of time. If true, then the story might make sense.

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Terenaina

If ankita and sushant was still in touch, they should’ve came together as a couple. I don’t understand how couples who break up can be best friends. Kiara talked about how she is best friends with her ex and they talk everyday. Why don’t you get back with that ex if they are your best friend. I don’t understand this

Because some people have a better bond being friends than being in a relationship. Just because they didn't work out relationship-wise doesn't mean they won't work out as friends