Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

His family took more than a month to take an action. 

That speaks volume.

They are both literate and educated enough to not point on anyone just like that. If this wasn't the case They had all the reasons and time to take names weeks after Sushant's departure. 

His own brother in law is ips. They wouldn't have made such strong allegations if they weren't sure off.

Why should they be silent in fear of her ? I hope not but if theres a possibility of her taking drastic stem , we must all remember the family who has filed the case have *Already lost their son*.

She may or may not be fully guilty but nobody has the right to question the family.

They filed the FIR right away in Patna. The Mumbai Police is making excuses that they did not do it in Mumbai. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

No, it's not fair at all. We don't know the truth about anything. So far there are only allegations and everyone is innocent until proven otherwise. Sushant's dad is allowed to want an investigation so let that play out and we will see what turns up.

If she indeed stole 17 crores from his bank account, it would be easy to prove because there would be a paper trail showing exactly where the money went. 

What's going to be hard to prove is that Sushant was disapproving of it. People keep talking about him opening companies in Rhea's name but guess what, it can't happen without his consent. There would be lawyers and accountants involved who would have overseen the whole thing.

Look, people don't like accepting it but many people get taken in by the person they are sleeping with. If Sushant signed papers willingly, there's nothing anyone can do about it.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I wonder if the same defence questioning the trolling would be in place if the case was the other way round that is Rhea was the one who had passed away and an FiR was in place against Sushant for abettment to suicide.

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

God knows if she was one of those controlling girlfriends. 

She saw the pot of gold ðŸ˜†

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

His family took more than a month to take an action. 

That speaks volume.

They are both literate and educated enough to not point on anyone just like that. If this wasn't the case They had all the reasons and time to take names weeks after Sushant's departure. 

His own brother in law is ips. They wouldn't have made such strong allegations if they weren't sure off.

Why should they be silent in fear of her ? I hope not but if theres a possibility of her taking drastic stem , we must all remember the family who has filed the case have *Already lost their son*.

She may or may not be fully guilty but nobody has the right to question the family.

question??? Lol people are giving explaintions to all the complaints filed by his father defending rhea

She may or may not be guilty but let's all let the police to its work 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

depends on which attack you are talking about.. If you mean attack by trolls, they aren't justified by any means

if you mean Sushant's family filing a case against her, they have every right to do so... I wouldn't have questioned them even if they name the whole Bollywood.. Sushant was a part of them.. their loss is greater than anyone else.. if they think someone is directly responsible for this tragedy, they have a right to lodge the FIR.. it is up to the law to determine whether the FIR has weight or not

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

She saw the pot of gold ðŸ˜†

I'm not going to call her a gold digger without evidence. But his family was suspicious about the companies in her name. Almost like insurance policy in Sridevi's case. But girlfriends can be controlling due to insecurity. What if he goes to Patna or US to visit his family and prettier girls hit on him? That is what I have seen among friends. 

lifeiscool thumbnail

I want to ask all those who hated on , spew venom on SSR and mocked him for his looks and #metoo allegations on the basis of some 'sources' and 'blinds' to not defend rhea now . Giving her a benefit of doubt will only be hypocrisy on their part .

Edited by lifeiscool - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

They say she took 15 crore. If that's true than that is solid evidence against her. 

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Innocent until proven guilty. Should not be the other way around.