Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

If we don't agree w Shweta can we say it or will she question our consciences  smiley36

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

These people conveniently never addressed the main question on why the sisters abandoned the brother when he needed them the  most, especially the one who left him one day before he took his life. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well it is her right.....she is Sushant's sister......she is still hurting....very natural of her to react....

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

All said and done, I found Rhea's comments about doing 'Naagin dance with the other inmates' once she was released very unnecessary. 

There was no need to say all that. It just sounds so wrong. 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Well it is her right.....she is Sushant's sister......she is still hurting....very natural of her to react....

Was she the one jailed and publicly vilified?  She's allowed her pain but she and her family have taken it out enough on another human being.  Maybe because to realize that they had years and years to help their brother/son but didn't and in the end failed him by leaving him alone and getting him illegally prescribed drugs that probably weren't right for him. Loss and guilt are horrible to live with but they're not an excuse for this kind of continued behavior.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

If we don't agree w Shweta can we say it or will she question our consciences  smiley36

No, she won't...we are 'nobody' to her - contrary to Rhea.

I don't know why Rhea got this highly public platform to talk about the past...she isn't - in my thinking - free from wrongdoing..and neither is Shweta.

I hate the fact that Sushant still gets dragged into the limelight for - most probably - something he didn't do.

Edited by Clochette - 6 months ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Talis

Was she the one jailed and publicly vilified?  She's allowed her pain but she and her family have taken it out enough on another human being.  Maybe because to realize that they had years and years to help their brother/son but didn't and in the end failed him by leaving him alone and getting him illegally prescribed drugs that probably weren't right for him. Loss and guilt are horrible to live with but they're not an excuse for this kind of continued behavior.

I agree with you ....I am just saying....that Sushant was her baby brother....even if Sushant's family was a 100% wrong....it doesn't mean that they are not hurting....they are....and they will react like this everytime a topic of Sushant comes up.....I totally understand that what happened with Riya was so wrong and I admire how strong Riya is and how she dealt with all of it.....but all that doesn't mean that Sushant's family is not hurting......I get both the sides in this sad situation.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Rhea is rumoured to be dating Nikhil Kamath..if this works out for her..she is set for life. As for SSR..enough people have milked this for their own benefit..including Ankita Lokhande and his opportunist sister!..and I am super convinced that something isn’t adding up about the whole tragedy..but it will never come out..and everyone will go on with their lives..everything is shady and sketchy..hopefully one day there will be some light on what transpired..

Edited by MaxMayfield - 6 months ago