Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Just answering some of your questions. Not that I think 100% Rhea is involved.

His family was close to Ankita and Kirti, still follow them on SM. They were really ok with him and Anki moving in together. 

Rhea may or may not have done something to get in bad books of his family.

He may have not shared things with his father but going by his sisters post and brother in laws message he was close to them and shared things. 

If he had been offered movies and scripts how come we only heard of his movies getting scrapped but nothing about offers?  We don’t know if the directors are saying the truth or not. He may have raised his concerns with his father.

Lets say Rhea, if was really involved, possibility is she blackmailed him in keeping quiet and the suicide note he left could have been discarded.

One thing I agree is don’t punish someone already until they’re proven to be in the wrong.

Scenarios could be any so lets just wait for the police to investigate.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@ Topic maker

RE: your question. 

The world has never been fair to begin with. 

I don't think people should be civil / respectful out of fear that another might harm themselves. That's not the right way of thinking IMO. Civility and being respectful should be practiced regardless of what the other person is doing. That is being human. 

Sushant's family has every right to investigate and raise their allegations on anyone (even if that means they are lying about the truth).. that's a right the law gives. Make your claim and prove it. 

Points #1 to #5 are all assumptions. We don't know how much the family knows / doesn't know and how much was shared. There are families and people who stand for the truth even if that means going against their own. Also, not all money that is swindled have a easily traceable digital trail, esp if the person is smart. Black money wouldn't exist if it could all be traced.

Edited by BinKuchKahe. - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am sure Sushant's family would not do it without evidence. Rhea was his link to the Bhatt. Who after his death compared him to Parveen Bhabi. God knows what information they have that we don't. But if they did because they felt she should taken better care of him during depression than that is wrong without doubt. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I know someone who is an alcoholic the family blames the wife for not supporting him more. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

But this def indicates they were not happy with the investigation or depression oriented suicide. People should at least shut up about that now. 

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

People trolling her mercilessly is not OK

But his father filing FIR is justified if she is involved she should pay for it 

If she really blackmailed him that she would disclose about his depression (calling it madness )

Then it will be justified if her already over  career is officially over !!!!

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Initially the family denied about his mental health and now it's as if they knew it? Why did they leave him alone in such state then?😕

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prernaaaa

People trolling her mercilessly is not OK

But his father filing FIR is justified if she is involved she should pay for it 

If she really blackmailed him that she would disclose about his depression (calling it madness )

Then it will be justified if her already over  career is officially over !!!!

Watching Republic right now. it says in the FIR she prevented him from going to see his family. God knows if she was one of those controlling girlfriends. 

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Rhea should have really stopped the Bhatt spokesperson when he went on spewing no sense about Sushant only hours after his death. 

But I'll never ever say that rape threats are okay they are a crime in itself.

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

His family took more than a month to take an action. 

That speaks volume.

They are both literate and educated enough to not point on anyone just like that. If this wasn't the case They had all the reasons and time to take names weeks after Sushant's departure. 

His own brother in law is ips. They wouldn't have made such strong allegations if they weren't sure off.

Why should they be silent in fear of her ? I hope not but if theres a possibility of her taking drastic stem , we must all remember the family who has filed the case have *Already lost their son*.

She may or may not be fully guilty but nobody has the right to question the family.

Edited by Scarlet.ferro - 3 years ago