Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

See its ok for him to not like Sushant given how his name was linked to his daughter Saif was not even in favor of Kedarnath being his daughter's debut so that dislike must've spilled onto Sushant inadvertently! But what I have found very weird is so much of press statements by Saif suddenly on Sushant after he passed away. He started speaking as if they both met over a drink daily. I have not seen Saif being so "available" for media in recent years.

But why said was not in favor Sara working in Kedarnath? I agree all of sudden said was giving interviews talking about Sushant. I did not like how he was in favor of ranveer and Kartik in KWK and got irritated with Sushant’s name. Do you know why he disliked Sushant?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

But why said was not in favor Sara working in Kedarnath? I agree all of sudden said was giving interviews talking about Sushant. I did not like how he was in favor of ranveer and Kartik in KWK and got irritated with Sushant’s name. Do you know why he disliked Sushant?

A matter of preference maybe 

HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

On what basis are you saying he didn't like him? Saif literally did a cameo in Dil Bechara for Sushant and Mukesh. He said this in an interview before Sushant even passed away. The cameo alone is proof that he liked him since he did the cameo as a favour. Just because he said he preferred Ranveer doesn't mean he can't like Sushant. That's like saying I prefer cricket so that means I don't like tennis.

KgirlLuvsD3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

I find Saif talking so much about Sushant weird.

I feel like right now it’s a bit of a “damned if you do and damned if you don’t” situation when it comes to talking about Sushant. Like people in this same thread are criticizing Saif for speaking about him and Sara for not posting tributes to him. Especially because Saif’s family is influential, with Sharmila Tagore and Mansoor Ali Khan both being celebrities and now Saif and Amrita’s daughter being in films. Their family could very easily become the perfect scapegoats for the current nepotism debate. I feel like that’s why he just can’t figure out the right balance or the right thing to say.

Edited by KgirlLuvsD3 - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: KgirlLuvsD3

I feel like right now it’s a bit of a “damned if you do and damned if you don’t” situation when it comes to talking about Sushant. Like people in this same thread are criticizing Saif for speaking about him and Sara for not posting tributes to him. Especially because Saif’s family is influential, with Sharmila Tagore and Mansoor Ali Khan both being celebrities and now Saif and Amrita’s daughter being in films. Their family could very easily become the perfect scapegoats for the current nepotism debate. I feel like that’s why he just can’t figure out the right balance or the right thing to say.

But this morning it was said it dont matter famous or not if Bollywood is negatively affecting you speak on it. Saif said he was affected and everyone scoffed. What is the threshold to complain 

KgirlLuvsD3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

But this morning it was said it dont matter famous or not if Bollywood is negatively affecting you speak on it. Saif said he was affected and everyone scoffed. What is the threshold to complain 

Personally, I try to avoid comparing my struggles to others as much as possible because I believe that each person has their own experiences and their own metric for judging struggle or suffering is developed by those experiences. Like right now I’m pretty upset that I’m going to be doing a term of medical school online and will be missing out on a lot of in person opportunities. But obviously I’m also very lucky that I have parents who are literally covering every expense and have kept their jobs. So I will be struggling and face more problems than usual in my life, and even though it’s not as bad as another person those struggles are valid, and I have every right to complain.

Same way, Saif probably has some struggles that he faced in his life and those are valid even if they aren’t the same as a complete outsider. But of course, all of this is my individual perspective, and I’m sure there are people who’ll disagree.

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Sara came to his place after he died? Really?

not sure

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ffkhan

I have never even questioned whether she came to his place or not, you just didn't get my point at all

what means essays because this word I thought something else

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KgirlLuvsD3

Personally, I try to avoid comparing my struggles to others as much as possible because I believe that each person has their own experiences and their own metric for judging struggle or suffering is developed by those experiences. Like right now I’m pretty upset that I’m going to be doing a term of medical school online and will be missing out on a lot of in person opportunities. But obviously I’m also very lucky that I have parents who are literally covering every expense and have kept their jobs. So I will be struggling and face more problems than usual in my life, and even though it’s not as bad as another person those struggles are valid, and I have every right to complain.

Same way, Saif probably has some struggles that he faced in his life and those are valid even if they aren’t the same as a complete outsider. But of course, all of this is my individual perspective, and I’m sure there are people who’ll disagree.

See you passed many entrances and exams to join medical school

But saif became an actor because of who his parents were

If saif was an outside would he get opportunity? because he was pretty bad looking and acting for 10 years of his career

An outsider would never get so many oppts after so many failures and no acting chops etc

So Saif may have struggled but actually he does not desrve what he got in career 

Thats what majority audience feel 

Can you remember one hit of saif solo in 90s - hardly 

yet he had a 30 year career out of it why? because of his parents and his sur name etc and his connections

Will an outsider other than SRK got such support in bollywood? never 

Even insiders other than ab jr never got such support ever from bollywood after so many solo flops  

thats what majority feel that he never had any struggle and got more than he actually deserved

Imagine you fail in entrance yet get medical seat because of who your parents are - thats saif situation as per many 

OK in india there are management seats which is like 50% so rich people can pay like 50 lakhs etc and buy medical seats for their kids who never passed entrance exams or who got just pass in science. Thats why you hear people getting angry at a patient death because that doctor is incompetent and did some error and patient who would live another 50 years died 

I know of people where doctor left siccor in stomach after delivery or left some equipment in stomach cavity etc and patient has suffered days before it was discovered and removed. 

Also the fact is, nowadays students are unable to pass MBBS exams so grace marks or money for extra marks is given to pass such medical students in india. 

Now if a person who could hardly pass his or her science exams become doctors than that person will not do a good job or kill patients by doing wrong no.

Also the students who pay lakhs and get medical seats mmeans a deserving guy missing the oppt to be a doctor whose capable 

Same goes for saif and his ilk 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Maybe to undo the bebo damage of never dating ur first hero