Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KgirlLuvsD3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

As much as I don't appreciate the rumour, comparing weeds and falling in love are totally different things I guess 😅 

It's no crime to love someone older/younger than you. ❤️

See I’m actually Canadian so I totally forgot that smoking weed would be illegal for probably most people in this forum 😅

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I found her post in good intension. 

Barring last interview for kedarnath , sara was nothing but all praises for sushant. She was deliberately making an effort to bring her gratefulness in forefront and was always thankful. 

She admired and respected him and I will not believe anything else. The informal interviews were enough proof of what I am talking about and how I perceived both Sushant and sara. They were extremely comfortable with each other. Yes Sushant was dull and was tired during formal ones and on promotions but he had a good understanding with her. He said and I quote " she is someone I have talked about everything under the sun , from black holes to acting skills. I connect with her in a lot more ways outside kedarnath and that helped me to deliver more for the film" . 

So I don't see anything abnormal or fake in her posts on him after his death. You don't always are capable of writing down an emotion irrespective of your ivy degree. 

Ankita Lokhande just posted a dia on his one month death anniversary and that went well by people because she was his on paper ex-girlfriend so she must be grieving. 

There's a possibility that sara indeed was beyond shock to write an eulogy? ? 

Anyway I am not a sara fan. Find her blah in her acting but I really wanted to say this. 

I agree there are many actors (I refuse to call them stars now) who chose to promote dil bechara but there were many who didn't. 

She chose to be part of former and didn't even tag all those people related to the film. 

Thank you.

😊

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

I can’t stomach the fact that an Ivy League graduate Sara didn’t pen an eulogy for SSR except a few emoji’s while now she’s made a post on promoting DB movie becoz her dad is also a part of this movie. 

what does an Ivy League degree and eulogy have to do with anything, you need a Ivy League degree to mourn someone?

there is no correlation.

she actually always says nice things about sushant, always praising instead of making his suicide a tool for own personal agenda as so many have.  even during kedarnath, she kept on talking about sushant is so smart, such a good dancer, always helping her, never a bad word about him.  first time I realized sushant was interested in physics etc.

the post is actually very sweet, she always hold her dad's intelligence and Sushant's intelligence in high esteem.  

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

it's actually such a nice post, celebrates Sushant's good qualities instead of making him a bechara victim of big bad bollywood.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

I found her post in good intension. 

Barring last interview for kedarnath , sara was nothing but all praises for sushant. She was deliberately making an effort to bring her gratefulness in forefront and was always thankful. 

She admired and respected him and I will not believe anything else. The informal interviews were enough proof of what I am talking about and how I perceived both Sushant and sara. They were extremely comfortable with each other. Yes Sushant was dull and was tired during formal ones and on promotions but he had a good understanding with her. He said and I quote " she is someone I have talked about everything under the sun , from black holes to acting skills. I connect with her in a lot more ways outside kedarnath and that helped me to deliver more for the film" . 

So I don't see anything abnormal or fake in her posts on him after his death. You don't always are capable of writing down an emotion irrespective of your ivy degree. 

Ankita Lokhande just posted a dia on his one month death anniversary and that went well by people because she was his on paper ex-girlfriend so she must be grieving. 

There's a possibility that sara indeed was beyond shock to write an eulogy? ? 

Anyway I am not a sara fan. Find her blah in her acting but I really wanted to say this. 

I agree there are many actors (I refuse to call them stars now) who chose to promote dil bechara but there were many who didn't. 

She chose to be part of former and didn't even tag all those people related to the film. 

Thank you.

😊

++, yes yes and a thousand yes !! 👍🏼 This is not the first time Sara has been mentioning Sushant post his death. So I dont know why this post would be perceived in any other tone than a genuine one. 

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank u for posting sushant pic with saif

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

not convincing, since you couldnt pen anything for his eulogy....

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe they were involved with each other for a short period of time? The rumours of an affair were so random and sudden I didnt know what to make of it?! I did notice they were on very good terms during Kedarnath and seemed to be warm and appreciative. 

Maybe it is difficult for her to express when they never publicly acknowledged anything more? 

sreefan thumbnail

Beti trying to position her 12th pass or fail father as the next intellectual seeing how Indians are raving at SSR's varied interests? I find it funny how easily Saif slipped into that role just because he went to a public school in England and has an accent. 

But then papa did save her from her big mouth  when media wanted her to say few words when SSR died  and there was a lot of talk about nepotism. 

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sreefan

Beti trying to position her 12th pass or fail father as the next intellectual seeing how Indians are raving at SSR's varied interests? I find it funny how easily Saif slipped into that role just because he went to a public school in England and has an accent. 

Yeah I mean Saif is a good actor but when he opens his mouth sometimes---like JESUS, read a book Saifu!!!! Eugenics?!?!