Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Matlab zabardasti ka apne bapu ko genius banana hi hain! Ever since Sushant left I see Saif pitching himself to be a lot similar to Sushant.. Before that he never even took his name respectfully. So weird.

Wow. I never looked her post in that way. I completely agree with you. Saif did not liked Sushant for some reason. 

HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

I can’t stomach the fact that an Ivy League graduate Sara didn’t pen an eulogy for SSR except a few emoji’s while now she’s made a post on promoting DB movie becoz her dad is also a part of this movie. 

She's been promoting DB every couple days and this is the first time she's included her dad in it so don't think that's her intention. I also don't see any posts on her feed promoting Saif's movies. It seems like a genuine post.

Edited by HugeScarcity - 3 years ago
KgirlLuvsD3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Matlab zabardasti ka apne bapu ko genius banana hi hain! Ever since Sushant left I see Saif pitching himself to be a lot similar to Sushant.. Before that he never even took his name respectfully. So weird.

I mean if you look at interviews even prior to Sushant’s death Sara does mention that she and Saif share a love for history and have many in-depth conversations about academic topics. As far as Saif speaking about Sushant prior to this, what reason did he have to do so? Dil Bechara is the only time Saif has worked with Sushant. Otherwise, he’d only know Sushant as Sara’s costar from Kedarnath, and considering the rampant linkup rumors at the time it makes sense why he didn’t say anything about Sushant even if  he did know him. After all, as a father it must be strange to see your daughter linked to someone 10 years her senior.

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Saif and amrita both have been like that.

She doesn't even speak to the media..he rarely speaks about Sara's costars or films.

But we all know Saif is educated and well read. 

Sara is ivy League but we know she has had more than one foot in mouth moments publicly.

KgirlLuvsD3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

I can’t stomach the fact that an Ivy League graduate Sara didn’t pen an eulogy for SSR except a few emoji’s while now she’s made a post on promoting DB movie becoz her dad is also a part of this movie. 

While Sara may be an Ivy League graduate and public figure, she’s also a human being who has the right to process her own emotions in her own way. For example, I didn’t cry for weeks after my grandfather died, but was instead consoling people, doing housework and other such things. Maybe to another person I would seem to be unaffected, but in times like that you don’t think of how you are being perceived, simply because you don’t have the mental capacity to do so.

CuttingChai thumbnail

Sara escaped the nepo backlash. 

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

[QUOTE=KgirlLuvsD3]

I mean if you look at interviews even prior to Sushant’s death Sara does mention that she and Saif share a love for history and have many in-depth conversations about academic topics. As far as Saif speaking about Sushant prior to this, what reason did he have to do so? Dil Bechara is the only time Saif has worked with Sushant. Otherwise, he’d only know Sushant as Sara’s costar from Kedarnath, and considering the rampant linkup rumors at the time it makes sense why he didn’t say anything about Sushant even if  he did know him. After all, as a father it must be strange to see your daughter linked to someone 10 years her senior.

Isn't Kareena 10 years younger than Saif

KgirlLuvsD3 thumbnail

Yes, he and Kareena do have the same age difference, or maybe more. But that’s like saying because my dad smoked weed and got blackout drunk in college he’d be chill with me doing the same or dating someone who did. Natural phenomena, however hypocritical, parents will always say “do as I say not as I do”.

Edited by KgirlLuvsD3 - 3 years ago
buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

[QUOTE=.Sunrise.]

12 😂😂

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KgirlLuvsD3

Yes, he and Kareena do have the same age difference, or maybe more. But that’s like saying because my dad smoked weed and got blackout drunk in college he’d be chill with me doing the same or dating someone who did. Natural phenomena, however hypocritical, parents will always say “do as I say not as I do”.

As much as I don't appreciate the rumour, comparing weeds and falling in love are totally different things I guess 😅 

It's no crime to love someone older/younger than you. ❤️