Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It's a nice tribute.  It seems quite heartfelt.  But if she had made none publicly it wouldn't mean her private grief was less genuine.

People grieve in their own way and time.   Why socially force or shame people into performative grief so that it looks good on social media?

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Right 🙄

Zabardasti is the right word. 

We know how much of an  “intellectual” is Saif 😖🙄

Saif must have taught her about eugenics too. Hence the family’s aversion towards Sushant given the kind of elitist these ignorant dumbasses are. 

He projects himself to be "different" from rest of the btowners but hain unke hi jaisa.

Originally posted by: Bekind

Wow. I never looked her post in that way. I completely agree with you. Saif did not liked Sushant for some reason. 

See its ok for him to not like Sushant given how his name was linked to his daughter Saif was not even in favor of Kedarnath being his daughter's debut so that dislike must've spilled onto Sushant inadvertently! But what I have found very weird is so much of press statements by Saif suddenly on Sushant after he passed away. He started speaking as if they both met over a drink daily. I have not seen Saif being so "available" for media in recent years.

Originally posted by: KgirlLuvsD3

I mean if you look at interviews even prior to Sushant’s death Sara does mention that she and Saif share a love for history and have many in-depth conversations about academic topics. As far as Saif speaking about Sushant prior to this, what reason did he have to do so? Dil Bechara is the only time Saif has worked with Sushant. Otherwise, he’d only know Sushant as Sara’s costar from Kedarnath, and considering the rampant linkup rumors at the time it makes sense why he didn’t say anything about Sushant even if  he did know him. After all, as a father it must be strange to see your daughter linked to someone 10 years her senior.

I find Saif talking so much about Sushant weird.

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

Saif and amrita both have been like that.

She doesn't even speak to the media..he rarely speaks about Sara's costars or films.

But we all know Saif is educated and well read. 

Sara is ivy League but we know she has had more than one foot in mouth moments publicly.

That's what I found weird. In recent years Saif has stayed away from press/media a lot. But he suddenly started giving too many bytes about Sushant which I found weird. And also plugging in how he is so very similar to him sounds shallow to me.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

He projects himself to be "different" from rest of the btowners but hain unke hi jaisa.

Works in BW , hates BW movies . 🤣

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Works in BW , hates BW movies . 🤣

LOL

Someone here was saying he hated his daughter being linked to 10 yrs his senior but he himself married twice with a 10 yr gap... ek baar older, agli baar younger 😆 poor Sushant was not 10 yrs older to Sara!! 

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KgirlLuvsD3

Yes, he and Kareena do have the same age difference, or maybe more. But that’s like saying because my dad smoked weed and got blackout drunk in college he’d be chill with me doing the same or dating someone who did. Natural phenomena, however hypocritical, parents will always say “do as I say not as I do”.

Basically Saif kare toh rasleela others kare toh character dheela 😆 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

I found her post in good intension. 

Barring last interview for kedarnath , sara was nothing but all praises for sushant. She was deliberately making an effort to bring her gratefulness in forefront and was always thankful. 

She admired and respected him and I will not believe anything else. The informal interviews were enough proof of what I am talking about and how I perceived both Sushant and sara. They were extremely comfortable with each other. Yes Sushant was dull and was tired during formal ones and on promotions but he had a good understanding with her. He said and I quote " she is someone I have talked about everything under the sun , from black holes to acting skills. I connect with her in a lot more ways outside kedarnath and that helped me to deliver more for the film" . 

So I don't see anything abnormal or fake in her posts on him after his death. You don't always are capable of writing down an emotion irrespective of your ivy degree. 

Ankita Lokhande just posted a dia on his one month death anniversary and that went well by people because she was his on paper ex-girlfriend so she must be grieving. 

There's a possibility that sara indeed was beyond shock to write an eulogy? ? 

Anyway I am not a sara fan. Find her blah in her acting but I really wanted to say this. 

I agree there are many actors (I refuse to call them stars now) who chose to promote dil bechara but there were many who didn't. 

She chose to be part of former and didn't even tag all those people related to the film. 

Thank you.

😊

I agree with you.

I am not her fan, but she is getting bashed unnecessarily for this post.

Had she posted something immediately after his death, people would've called fake, dramebaaz and what not.

Obviously she couldn't have posted this pic before the film's premiere.
 I don't find anything wrong here. She is just giving tribute to Sushant.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

LOL

Someone here was saying he hated his daughter being linked to 10 yrs his senior but he himself married twice with a 10 yr gap... ek baar older, agli baar younger 😆 poor Sushant was not 10 yrs older to Sara!! 

What? 😆 matlab kuch bhi. 

She’s working with Akshay next 🤣🤣