Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahalaxmi-sita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

For some reason I could never get myself to like Sara.... no matter what she says or does she comes across as fake pretentious 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Where were your essays Sara when Sushant died? You got away with emojis only, which I will never forget. And now just coz your daddy the dearest is part of the film, so you are coming up with this essay. Very sly move👎🏼

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Where were your essays Sara when Sushant died? You got away with emojis only, which I will never forget. And now just coz your daddy the dearest is part of the film, so you are coming up with this essay. Very sly move👎🏼

I think sara came to his death.r u sure she didn’t come?

She might be living in other city and because of corona  virus lockdown who couldn’t able to come maybe 

Edited by ehaab - 3 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ehaab

I think sara came to his death.r u sure she didn’t come?

She supports him.

Sara came to his place after he died? Really?

ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ehaab

She might be living in other city and because of corona  virus lockdown who couldn’t able to come maybe 

I have never even questioned whether she came to his place or not, you just didn't get my point at all

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ajeeb log hain yeh saare. Zabardasti ki koi limit hai.

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

I agree with you.

I am not her fan, but she is getting bashed unnecessarily for this post.

Had she posted something immediately after his death, people would've called fake, dramebaaz and what not.

Obviously she couldn't have posted this pic before the film's premiere.
 I don't find anything wrong here. She is just giving tribute to Sushant.

I am not saying everybody should behave the same way, but Sushant's other co-stars like Kriti, Shraddha, Bhumi wrote lovely tributes to Sushant and they received tons of love and support in the comments, they weren't bashed for dramebaazi or other things

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jhopadpatti

I am not saying everybody should behave the same way, but Sushant's other co-stars like Kriti, Shraddha, Bhumi wrote lovely tributes to Sushant and they received tons of love and support in the comments, they weren't bashed for dramebaazi or other things

Those other co-stars were also brutally bashed UNTIL they attended his funeral.

People are just angry because they couldn't bash her much back then because she "only posted emojis" 🤔 and they couldn't twist her words, like they are doing it now.😆

Considering the ongoing nepotism debate & outrage, people would've torn her apart had she posted something back then. Look what's happening now.
I refuse to believe otherwise. Sorry.😆

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Those other co-stars were also brutally bashed UNTIL they attended his funeral.

People are just angry because they couldn't bash her much back then because she "only posted emojis" 🤔 and they couldn't twist her words, like they are doing it now.😆

Considering the ongoing nepotism debate & outrage, people would've torn her apart had she posted something back then. Look what's happening now.
I refuse to believe otherwise. Sorry.😆

Bhumi didn't attend the funeral, Shraddha and Kriti wrote some days after attending and my point was about their post for Sushant only, that their tributes weren't bashed by public for fake or dramebaazi, actually the comments were in general, supportive.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Nepotism affected Saif ❤️