Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So if we call kangna a B grade actress now will she/her sister/her fans mind?

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

IAM sorry to say this , is she suffering from something?

She seems extremely sad

How can she give so much stress to herself

Get well soon!

Sadhanai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

'B-grade' is not a gaali. It's common knowledge that when she started off, like many outsiders, she did B-grade films. Whether she says it or not, it won't make Taapsee an A-list actress. She makes good points, there is no tone of being condescending in this IV. She said there's a sort of quota for outsiders in B-grade and C-grade roles. Such outsiders are no threat and are accepted in that way. It seems maybe the rivalry intensifies as their success does.

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Right?? πŸ˜†πŸ™„

β€œSushant and I, we never really crossed paths. But we were always really close, you know. For example, when he was new, we had a common friend called Sandip Ssingh. He even came to one of my birthdays I think, my 25th birthday, with Ankita. I remember speaking to Ankita that night and not him. Later, I knew that he was doing 'Ram-Leela', and then he did not do it. I used to get all the updates. Kamal Jain, who was the producer of 'Manikarnika', worked with Sushant in the Dhoni film also. Every now and then, he used to talk about Sushant. When I was learning horse riding, he used to say that he organised the training for Sushant also. He used to wake up at 4am and finish the training at 6am. Once at Kamal ji's office, I had reached and Sushant had just left. There was some kind of connection, but nothing direct.” 

This part.. like wth πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜–

Thank God I didn’t read the whole garbage...just read the stuff Ponymo posted...

Did she say that actually? Why does it remind me the contents of the emails she wrote to HR- the connection crap, remember? ...I mean, looks like she is obsessed with making meta physical connections with people...πŸ€ͺ

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Right?? πŸ˜†πŸ™„

β€œSushant and I, we never really crossed paths. But we were always really close, you know. For example, when he was new, we had a common friend called Sandip Ssingh. He even came to one of my birthdays I think, my 25th birthday, with Ankita. I remember speaking to Ankita that night and not him. Later, I knew that he was doing 'Ram-Leela', and then he did not do it. I used to get all the updates. Kamal Jain, who was the producer of 'Manikarnika', worked with Sushant in the Dhoni film also. Every now and then, he used to talk about Sushant. When I was learning horse riding, he used to say that he organised the training for Sushant also. He used to wake up at 4am and finish the training at 6am. Once at Kamal ji's office, I had reached and Sushant had just left. There was some kind of connection, but nothing direct.” 

Oh god. πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Next she will come out and say we are both humans so in that context  they are both connected too...πŸ˜†

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I used to get all the updates. 

When I was learning horse riding, he used to say that he organised the training for Sushant also. 

Once at Kamal ji's office, I had reached and Sushant had just left. There was some kind of connection, but nothing direct.” 

@bold, ITV directors are happy to see this finally happen in real life!

@red, keeping tracks lf what's happening in a stranger's lifeImage

@blue, ek saath hi sikh lete, mil bhi jaate, itna connection hai, I toh would definitely would want to meet a guy who is so similar to me

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Oh god. πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Next she will come out and say we are both humans so in that context  they are both connected too...πŸ˜†

I feel such a strong connection to SSR now❀️

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Thank God I didn’t read the whole garbage...just read the stuff Ponymo posted...

Did she say that actually? Why does it remind me the contents of the emails she wrote to HR- the connection crap, remember? ...I mean, looks like she is obsessed with making meta physical connections with people...πŸ€ͺ

Yup .. it’s there . She said it. 

She also called Ankita β€œa dear friend” when in fact there are countless videos of her ignoring Ankita. 

As maroon would say β€œeverything happens in her head” 

Don’t remind me of her Hrithik saga . She almost was married to him because of this  β€œconnection”. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Oh god. πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I am not human if I have to be β€œconnected” with her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

God nothing surprises me more than this girl still having fans/supporters