Kangana flips; calls herself B-grade 😂😂😂

Posted: 3 years ago

Interviewer: What does 'B-grade actor' mean?
Kangana: (Pause) People like us, when we come from outside, we are enamoured by them. And that’s what even Ankita told me about Sushant. He wanted to be accepted. She said, "Kangana, Sushant was exactly like you… he was very intellectual, he would not gossip about anyone, and was very invested in what he did. He had that small-town personality." But she said that "the only difference was that he wanted to be accepted. You somehow have gotten over that urge."

It is true that in the beginning, even I wanted to. I went through that phase where I straightened my hair, I stuffed my lips with botox, I started to do films like 'Rascals', I wore a bikini – I wanted to be desperately accepted. I went through that. I wanted to be on the cover pages of magazines. I wanted to win awards. But it is not going to help. I was still B-grade and they did not accept me.

So I want them to know. When Swara says that 'I'm Sonam Kapoor's best friend', that's not how the world perceives her. No! No matter how much Taapsee Pannu says that everybody loves her, and she has gotten equal opportunities, no! People do not perceive her as somebody who is an equal to an Alia Bhatt or Ananya Pandey. No! So that's what I try to convey – that no matter how much you try and fit in, you are not fitting in. If you are not seeing it, let me show you – in their world, you are still B-grade. I have been through those galis, I know where it goes! So that's what I try to convey to them. If you think you are fitting in and now you have also become insiders, no, you're not.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/kangana-ranaut-on-her-crusade-for-sushant-singh-rajput-yes-it-is-about-sushant-but-it-is-also-about-my-life/articleshow/77133063.cms

Quite a few other gems in the interview if anyone's interested.

Originally posted by ponymo

Kangana: (Pause) People like us, when we come from outside, we are enamoured by them. And that’s what even Ankita told me about Sushant. He wanted to be accepted. She said, "Kangana, Sushant was exactly like you… he was very intellectual, he would not gossip about anyone, and was very invested in what he did. He had that small-town personality." But she said that "the only difference was that he wanted to be accepted. You somehow have gotten over that urge."

I

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/kangana-ranaut-on-her-crusade-for-sushant-singh-rajput-yes-it-is-about-sushant-but-it-is-also-about-my-life/articleshow/77133063.cms

Quite a few other gems in the interview if anyone's interested.

Heyyy Bhagwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Sushant was NOTHING like you! Nothing!.  He would not gossip about anyone and he was a budding scientist and an intellectual and had a heart of gold. Qualities that haven't even grazed you, Kangana ji.  PLEASE just stop taking his name now. Please.

SSR, I hope you can forgive us for this tamasha, Im sure you're looking down from heaven and laughing at this nonsense in your name but I am so SO truly sorry for this sh*t

How does she do that?I mean seriously so much self obsession can be deadly.

She is so good in using people.She knows Ankita will never come out and say I dint say that so very good Kangana.U are so smart n cunniving.πŸ‘

Originally posted by Sashay01

SSR, I hope you can forgive us for this tamasha, Im sure you're looking down from heaven and laughing at this nonsense in your name but I am so SO truly sorry for this sh*t

M sorry for saying this bt m glad Sushant left this place..m sure he’s in a much better place now.Resting in peace amongst stars far away from all this chaos.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC_ZftMgi40/?igshid=ivn2b23iopfs

"Kangana, Sushant was exactly like you… he was very intellectual, he would not gossip about anyone, and was very invested in what he did. He had that small-town personality." But she said that "the only difference was that he wanted to be accepted. You somehow have gotten over that urge."

He was NOTHING  like you . 

Egomaniacal manipulative ***** , STHU. 

Edited by GrumpyTheCat - 3 years ago

I know dude. She cant even let him have his last film release in peace. Dil Bechara releasing today and aaj hi bakwaas karni hai

Heyyy Bhagwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Sushant was NOTHING like you! Nothing!.  He would not gossip about anyone and he was a budding scientist and an intellectual and had a heart of gold. Qualities that haven't even grazed you, Kangana ji.  PLEASE just stop taking his name now. Please.

My exact thought bro😭 I crowd when I read that and I don't know about Ankita-Sushant's relationship, but of she knew him, shed never day that, sober or not

Wow, dragging ankita into this now.

And how Vella is she to give 100000000 interviews everyday

Somebody ask her what is chote mote actors? She dragged Ankitha in to this. 

Edited by SriRani - 3 years ago