Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Will media stop IVing her if we stop reading, becuase of yes thrn we should really stop reading/listening to her and go back to watching detective Byomkesh Bakshi and Sonchiriya on loop

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Spilling some beans about the same, Kangana said, β€œI still remember that day when Homi called me to his office. I was about to step out and I was given the legal notice that Hrithik Roshan had sent me about criminal charges. In a dazed state, I went to Homi, and he narrated me a love story and I could not just focus on it because I was so shattered. I told him I would revisit it, but nobody knew my state of mind. After that, for one year, the kind of filth that I faced, the kind of butchering that I faced, I didn’t sign any film that year, but I vaguely remember that story. It was a love story about an urban couple.”

And there it is - an interview with Kangana wouldn't be complete without it, no matter the subject at hand.

Originally posted by: ponymo

Because this is not about him at all. It's about her. She partially admits it in the headline.

She is so clever and conniving....🀬

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Mil lete, matlab, won't you want to know why the "connection" exists? You hear from people "dude, he is just like you" so won't you get curious to know how, even though people give examples? Pata chala SSR wasn't a hate monger, respected all people and cultures, tab toh woh Kangana jaisa nahi hua na

Sab confuse karne ki baatein hain.

Her β€œfans” will have excuses for this as well. Nobody is going to go into details so she knows her fluffy crap is selling right now.

What is more saddening is that his sister was being harassed too. 

I saw 2 comments under her post, which is now restricted , and these were some of the stuffs written

β€œkaisi behen hain jo apne bhai ke dard nahin samjhi aur marne diya. Behen ke naam pe kalank ho”

β€œ Fans are asking for justice. Why can’t you speak up? Were you part of the murder?” πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜–

Edited by GrumpyTheCat - 3 years ago
Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

She is so clever and conniving....🀬

I'll give you the second but she's so transparent in her machinations it's embarrassing.   But then it doesn't need to be clever for a lot of people to fall for it.

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ponymo

Because this is not about him at all. It's about her. She partially admits it in the headline.

Of course, Hrithik and the notice have to be brought up!! Of COURSE, right there in the red box.

Also - "It occured to me that if I had done that film, would our lives have been different now? I dont know...Would I be his friend and would I have given him a perspective for not longing for acceptance? I dont know what I would do on finding such an amazing person"

WTF is she doing? Her PR is letting her run with this?

I'm really feeling gutted reading about this circus.  This man deserved better from EVERYONE!

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Sab confuse karne ki baatein hain.

Her β€œfans” will have excuses for this as well. Nobody is going to go into details so she knows her fluffy crap is selling right now.

What is more saddening is that his sister was being harassed too. 

I saw 2 comments under her post, which is now restricted , and these were some of the stuffs written

β€œkaisi behen hain jo apne bhai ke dard nahin samjhi aur marne diya. Behen ke naam pe kalank ho”

β€œ Fans are asking for justice. Why can’t you speak up? Were you part of the murder?” πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜–

Wow...and these are the people who are β€˜fighting’ for SSR???  .These are the people who are just guilt ridden that they participated in bashing SSR when he was alive and now want to take it on the others...🀒

Edited by cricketfan1 - 3 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Wow! Some amazing fans you guys are. she is his sister for heaven's sake, sabse jyaada usko taqleef hui hai! 

My best wishes with her, hope she can deal with these idiots too

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashay01

WTF is she doing? Her PR is letting her run with this?

Isn't Rangoli her PR manager? That explains...

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

Spilling some beans about the same, Kangana said, β€œI still remember that day when Homi called me to his office. I was about to step out and I was given the legal notice that Hrithik Roshan had sent me about criminal charges. In a dazed state, I went to Homi, and he narrated me a love story and I could not just focus on it because I was so shattered. I told him I would revisit it, but nobody knew my state of mind. After that, for one year, the kind of filth that I faced, the kind of butchering that I faced, I didn’t sign any film that year, but I vaguely remember that story. It was a love story about an urban couple.”

And there it is - an interview with Kangana wouldn't be complete without it, no matter the subject at hand.

She was just waiting to plug this in . πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

It’s just unbelievable how low one can stoop. But then she has made home in that bottomless pit where Bhatts ,with their diagnosis, reside.