Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Right?? πŸ˜†πŸ™„

β€œOnce at Kamal ji's office, I had reached and Sushant had just left. There was some kind of connection, but nothing direct.” 

This part.. like wth πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜–

I know!! This part was just bonkers...LOL!

Also in another bit, she said "Woh ghut gaya tha...he had changed, they had choked him way before he actually choked himself"

Meaning that she agrees he committed suicide? Then Devi ji, why have you been desecrating his memory and playing with his fans by calling it a "murder". Words have meaning!!! You cant say "Oh I meant abetment but I called it murder on national TV" at a time when all of his fans are grieving!!

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

@bold, ITV directors are happy to see this finally happen in real life!

@red, keeping tracks lf what's happening in a stranger's lifeImage

@blue, ek saath hi sikh lete, mil bhi jaate, itna connection hai, I toh would definitely would want to meet a guy who is so similar to me

But there was β€œconnection” milne ki kya zaroorat ? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

She is such a painful joke. 

I was mad then I read the whole thing. It made furious then I found it funny.

She couldn’t cut her crap for just a day? I mean on the day when his movie is releasing and everyone around is waiting for it with mixed feelings, she just had to jump in and open her stupid mouth and make it all about some more I , Me and Myself? Its not like she is saying anything new either! πŸ˜³

Sadhanai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Also in another bit, she said "Woh ghut gaya tha...he had changed, they had choked him way before he actually choked himself"

Meaning that she agrees he committed suicide? Then Devi ji, why have you been desecrating his memory and playing with his fans by calling it a "murder". Words have meaning!!! You cant say "Oh I meant abetment but I called it murder on national TV" at a time when all of his fans are grieving!!

Abhishek Kapoor had said that about Sushant.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashay01

@bold She actually said that? πŸ™„

Toh what is all this hullabaloo . πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

I can’t with this woman. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

But there was β€œconnection” milne ki kya zaroorat ? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

She is such a painful joke. 

I was mad then I read the whole thing. It made furious then I found it funny.

Mil lete, matlab, won't you want to know why the "connection" exists? You hear from people "dude, he is just like you" so won't you get curious to know how, even though people give examples? Pata chala SSR wasn't a hate monger, respected all people and cultures, tab toh woh Kangana jaisa nahi hua na

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Mil lete, matlab, won't you want to know why the "connection" exists? You hear from people "dude, he is just like you" so won't you get curious to know how, even though people give examples? Pata chala SSR wasn't a hate monger, respected all people and cultures, tab toh woh Kangana jaisa nahi hua na

Of course he is not because he didn’t try to fit in like her and many others...Even if he tried in the beginning, very quickly he learned how futile that exercise is...His instagram is a big give away about that fact! Which the likes of her will never understand...

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sadhanai

Abhishek Kapoor had said that about Sushant.

Posting it here. Whether she's quoting him or adding the last line herself is unclear but obviously, she agrees with him, otherwise she would say "He wrong!!! It is murder" as she has been calling it, no? Read it again.

I spoke to Abhishek Kapoor ji and he said, 'Kangana, woh shaheed ho gaya'. I am quoting these people because I cannot tell you the whole conversations, but everyone summed it up in their own way. Abhishek in his interviews said that he was not the same boy from Kai Po Che by the time of 'Kedarnath'. He had changed. Woh ghut gaya tha, he said, he had changed. They had choked him way before he actually choked himself.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

She couldn’t cut her crap for just a day? I mean on the day when his movie is releasing and everyone around is waiting for it with mixed feelings, she just had to jump in and open her stupid mouth and make it all about some more I , Me and Myself? Its not like she is saying anything new either! πŸ˜³

Because this is not about him at all. It's about her. She partially admits it in the headline.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

Because this is not about him at all. It's about her. She partially admits it in the headline.

How? Itna kaise koi kar sakta hai? Hadd hoti hai yaar! It was, is, and will be about SSR!