Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

He such a loser, not him saying this after calling women batter lows, and admitting being a cheater. What Kat and Deepika saw on this man I will never know.

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I admire that little girl for being so smart to end the relationship within 1.5 years smiley20 If it is not working might as well end it. I think RK is exaggerating this story with his pining for her for 8 years. Can't believe that from him.

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No wonder Neetu calls him so innocent and so good she listens to these stories smiley36smiley36

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

We can't judge  'unless we are a fly in his head', right?

It's a good thing he don't care for public's judgemental attitude. Where people want to live in his past,  whilst he's moved on. smiley40smiley41

Bira smiley42smiley27

Edited by carisma2 - 3 months ago
StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: carisma2

It's a good thing he don't care for public's judgemental attitude. Where people want to live in his past,  whilst he's moved on. smiley40smiley41

Bira smiley42smiley27

Lol...if that man didnt care about the public, he wouldn't try to act like he is husband material and lying through his teeth. Accept that people wont see him as a family man and he is a Casanova.

Edited by lauriesa - 3 months ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lauriesa

Lol...if that man didnt care about the public, he wouldn't try to act like he is husband material and lying through his teeth. Accept that people wont see him as a family man and he is a Casanova.

Yeah that's way katrina was dying to marry him and start a familiy with him. Its just he wasnt interested.

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lauriesa

I don't believe he is acting, he has a whole beautiful kid to prove that, Jo sirf acting se nahin possible tha. 

Not sure if I can reply here as this is also a reddit topic, right? Coz mods close Reddit topics. So let's just check with Shreya, so we know. Am I right?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: carisma2

Honestly, I would prefer to be a fly outside his head...as being inside would mean that he's dead...

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Aankhon  Se Kuch Na Karna

Hothon Se Kuch Bhi Kar Ja smiley20