Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sashay01

I know dude. She cant even let him have his last film release in peace. Dil Bechara releasing today and aaj hi bakwaas karni hai

And this too, she didn't even give a damn about Sushant. Even while talking abt Sushant she is talking about herself 

https://twitter.com/karishmau/status/1286549666771812354?s=19

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

And that’s what even Ankita told me about Sushant. He wanted to be accepted. She said, "Kangana, Sushant was exactly like you… he was very intellectual, he would not gossip about anyone, and was very invested in what he did. He had that small-town personality." But she said that "the only difference was that he wanted to be accepted. You somehow have gotten over that urge."

When Swara says that 'I'm Sonam Kapoor's best friend', that's not how the world perceives her. No! No matter how much Taapsee Pannu says that everybody loves her, and she has gotten equal opportunities, no! People do not perceive her as somebody who is an equal to an Alia Bhatt or Ananya Pandey. 

I don't follow celebs much, but did Swara say that? I have seen her Son of Abish IVs and a recent one with Akash Banarjee and she doesn't look like the kind of person to say that.

Also, I think everyone will agree that Taapsee (as a actress) is much loved than Alia and Ananya combined and greater than them with her talent.

@first para, Cringe level max pro!

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Please do not insult Sushant by comparing him with this nutcase 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

And this too, she didn't even give a damn about Sushant. Even while talking abt Sushant she is talking about herself 

https://twitter.com/karishmau/status/1286549666771812354?s=19

The replies πŸ˜†

https://twitter.com/sacredinsanity/status/1286560322170454016?s=21

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ponymo

Interviewer: What does 'B-grade actor' mean?
She said, "Kangana, Sushant was exactly like you… he was very intellectual, he would not gossip about anyone, and was very invested in what he did. He had that small-town personality." But she said that "the only difference was that he wanted to be accepted. You somehow have gotten over that urge."

wtf no....just no. 
No no no no no

Edited by pathaka - 3 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Imagine Ankita coming out and saying she never said that/she was interpreted wrong😝

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Against my better judgement I read the whole interview.  According to Kangu, she never knew Sushant but she made sure to call up Ankita, Kamal Jain Abhishek Kapoor to ask them about him after his demise. Her whole I have proof is based on hearsay and blinds/rumours she read/heard only. I mean seriously.  

And what is this thing of trying make it look like she and Sushant are similar. 

The B grade definition πŸ€£

Edited by Melissaa - 3 years ago
Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sushant and I, we never really crossed paths. But we were always really close, you know.

This hurts my brain

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Against my better judgement I read the whole interview.  According to Kangu, she never knew Sushant but she made sure to call up Ankita, Kamal Jain Abhishek Kapoor to ask them about him after his demise. Her whole I have proof is based on hearsay and blinds/rumours she read/heard only. I mean seriously.  

And what is this thing of trying make it look like she and Sushant are similar. 

The B grade definition πŸ€£

Right?? πŸ˜†πŸ™„

β€œSushant and I, we never really crossed paths. But we were always really close, you know. For example, when he was new, we had a common friend called Sandip Ssingh. He even came to one of my birthdays I think, my 25th birthday, with Ankita. I remember speaking to Ankita that night and not him. Later, I knew that he was doing 'Ram-Leela', and then he did not do it. I used to get all the updates. Kamal Jain, who was the producer of 'Manikarnika', worked with Sushant in the Dhoni film also. Every now and then, he used to talk about Sushant. When I was learning horse riding, he used to say that he organised the training for Sushant also. He used to wake up at 4am and finish the training at 6am. Once at Kamal ji's office, I had reached and Sushant had just left. There was some kind of connection, but nothing direct.” 

This part.. like wth πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜–

Lol...so she is basically telling us that Ankita used to do chugli on SSR saying he was weaker than the Her Majesty?

May be if she stopped obsessing about herself and paid a little attention on what the real SSR might be like, she would’ve known that he didn’t try to fit in...He didn’t try to fit in and that’s why his Insta was filled with the talks about science and stars and physics...He didn’t care to live upto the expectations of the so called people like Karan and the others who kept mocking his posts...

Which we cannot say about you Kangana because even today somewhere in all this show off, you are still trying to fit in!