Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Only last 20 mins were good. Baaki puri movie casting Chhabra ne bawasir bana diya. Even in this shoddy and terrible movie Sushant shined like a star. Whoever wrote the screenplay should be hanged and beaten black and blue. They made a mess of best selling novel TFIOS. No wonder KJO backed out of this project and Alia refused to do it. 

Edited by Coldplaying - 3 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Saw the movie, some parts really hit close to reality with Sushant's demise. 

The lead actress Sanjana did well, liked her voice. Sushant's was good like always, I however found a big problem with his dialogue delivery. I couldn't understand many lines or hear it. It was as if he was swallowing his lines.

He was charming and honest about the role.

Why was Saif there is beyond me?

Songs were so good, ARR did amazingly well. The title track is so catchy. Heard SSR did it in one take?.

Edited by tina59 - 3 years ago

Sorry but its true...agar aaj SSR zinda hota to iss movie ki chindi chindi kar di hoti critics ne aur iss thread pe bhi ...

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

the movie was quite boring and it didn't do justice to the original film, the end felt rushed and I felt the scene where Hazel breaks down after she hears about augastus passing away is so important, but they didn't have that scene in dil bechara. Also the scene with saif wasn't effective enough 

sushant and sanjana for tried their best with the characters, but overall as a film I felt it was quite weak 

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

Image Image Image 

Image Image Image

His smile will live on forever ❤️

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Image Image Image 

Image Image Image

His smile will live on forever ❤️

can you please kindly made a signature comparison of Dhoni scene. Sushi was perfect there love your work👏

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Bekind

can you please kindly made a signature comparison of Dhoni scene. Sushi was perfect there love your work👏

I can also make if you have the videos in hd

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya185

I can also make if you have the videos in hd

I only have this link 😔

https://youtu.be/YlVECEc95vs