Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The good old days when journalist lay in a bath tub to re-enact Sridevi's death I was surprised to see the media let this pass without any drama, but forgot our dramaboy.

(Not gonna watch becuase Arnab gives a headache)

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

The good old days when journalist lay in a bath tub to re-enact Sridevi's death I was surprised to see the media let this pass without any drama, but forgot our dramaboy.

I lower the volume😆

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Finally someone calling it mystery and not giving it a name 🙏 

I haven't watched the video yet but that's what the title says.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

Finally someone calling it mystery and not giving it a name 🙏 

I haven't watched the video yet but that's what the title says.

Please do watch it. I find this episode interesting.

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Oh please. I dont believe a word out of this man's mouth- shouting and doing nautanki for TRPs. It's a pattern with him.

But yes, I do believe that a free and fair investigation should carry on and give closure to fans and his family- even though unfortunately it is a possibility that we may never get closure the way we want, like in the case of Sridevi.

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Oh please. I dont believe a word out of this man's mouth- shouting and doing nautanki for TRPs. It's a pattern with him.

But yes, I do believe that a free and fair investigation should carry on and give closure to fans and his family- even though unfortunately it is a possibility that we may never get closure the way we want, like in the case of Sridevi.

Not saying that the case wont close but we may never be satisfied with the answers and get closure about why it happened simply because his death just seems so unfathomable. I haven't processed it myself even though I dont believe there was foul play (my opinion but I understand people who think there was foul play)

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

oh my god, dont remind me!

Tinah thumbnail

Guys, did u see that KR interview with him when Kangu was going on and on about Alia wanted to KILL Sushant, Arnab had this weird look on his face...like ur grandpa would if u were to talk to him about this game.hhaha..it was hilarious to watch!

Tinah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Not saying that the case wont close but we may never be satisfied with the answers and get closure about why it happened simply because his death just seems so unfathomable. I haven't processed it myself even though I dont believe there was foul play (my opinion but I understand people who think there was foul play)

me too, it looks like he pre-planned this. paid everyone, woke up, went in his room and locked the door from inside and he knew they all cannot disturb him since the door cannot be open from outside then he did it.