Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I’ll say Anupama/Rajeev were always non critics 

That being said this guy doesn’t think before he speaks and is asking others to ? He made so many bad statements on films. Why didn’t he think if someone might get offended.

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

BRING ON THE DRAMA!! Bored of Kangu drama we now need some forum drama 😆

Exactly...I am ready for just ANY drama....but please keep that person out of my face! 🥱

Edited by cricketfan1 - 3 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ok so people come out  and say ...atlest to some extent it will help new generation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------t

And people who write big paragraph for these  BW people are definately paid or there family members

KRK

@kamaalrkhan

·

Mahesh Bhatt n Anurag kashyap are 2 sides of a coin. Their life revolves around sex n alcohol only. They both make dirty films full of violence and sex. They both have married many times and still alone. Both are frustrated n consider themselves genius n give Gyaan to everyone.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Wish chetan waited for sushant for half girlfriend, he announced him to be the lead in the film so what change. So many people replaced sushant and all of us are getting to know it now. While other actors you’ll hear which films they are considered, and etc from their pr team. Sushant worked as an honest man who didn’t create his own hype 

What changed? Sushant did not have the dates.. no one can wait long for an actor.. a whole team is part of a movie and a movie cannot be delayed just because of one actor 

That would be like Shahrukh fans saying Rajkumar H should have waited for Shahrukh to recuperate from his shoulder injury instead of casting someone else

And news of Fitoor and HF was there in the media during that time too.. people are not knowing about it now.. 

Originally posted by: pathaka

but this wasn’t in response to his vvc tweet ...merely in response to his claims that a certain critic was after his life and shit on his work coz he was self made or whatever ...

Could just be the critic didn’t like his work right? Very believable given the quality of work in half girlfriend and everything that followed ...

The first thing I read was him reacting to Anupama....I assumed he was talking about his five points? Of course I don’t appreciate and support him going after the wife for what the husband did...

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

He was very upset about the 3 idiots episode , he mentions it then also

But honestly I have read two of his books his story concept is nice but his writing his narration is bad.

Having said that Vidhu had not right to do what he did, though the best parts about 3 idiots were not there in the book actually it was just the main main characters and basic story rest was all different

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The min a Krk tweet gets importance is the exact min all arguments to to shit

So now kashyap is an alcoholic sex addict? Be that as it may, how is that relevant? 

Isn’t this the same kinda accusations made at sushanth that supposedly mentally tortured him..why are we readily believing this abt someone else ? 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

What changed? Sushant did not have the dates.. no one can wait long for an actor.. a whole team is part of a movie and a movie cannot be delayed just because of one actor 

That would be like Shahrukh fans saying Rajkumar H should have waited for Shahrukh to recuperate from his shoulder injury instead of casting someone else

And news of Fitoor and HF was there in the media during that time too.. people are not knowing about it now.. 

but I read the interview of sushant he said they were aware he was shooting two movies and he said someone told it was okay to shoot for both movies at the same time but oh well. Anyways what’s done is done. Nothing can be changed if the past. We shall move on. Thanks to SLB for speaking up about movies he offered to sushant. Respect for SLB that he didn’t get the lead he wanted but he tried his best. 

Originally posted by: Terenaina

but I read the interview of sushant he said they were aware he was shooting two movies and he said someone told it was okay to shoot for both movies at the same time but oh well. Anyways what’s done is done. Nothing can be changed if the past. We shall move on. Thanks to SLB for speaking up about movies he offered to sushant. Respect for SLB that he didn’t get the lead he wanted but he tried his best. 

Not true...SSR chose Raabta over HG...He was the one who dropped out of HG and Ekta was even miffed about it...I also got to know about it after SSR’s demise...There are articles and video interviews about it where SSR talked about how he felt sorry letting go of an Ekta movie and hoping that he will get to work with her in the future....

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

The first thing I read was him reacting to Anupama....I assumed he was talking about his five points? Of course I don’t appreciate and support him going after the wife for what the husband did...

He may be but he goes on a rant abt critics screwing him and sushanth over and smugly praises himself for being awesome, Self made and what not ...and threatens critics like some elitist saying “oh u have ruined enough lives everyone is watching “ ...pray what lives have critics ruined? (Not talking blinds or Rajeev)

And 

Yeh what does he expect anupama to do? It’s the 21st century ...husbands and wives can be held responsible for their own actions ...why should she be answerable to him?