Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Both of the books mentioned above are terrible but I donโ€™t think he is bringing that point up, 

He said some critic critisised all his works? 

How is that a crime?

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

https://twitter.com/chetan_bhagat/status/1285528089770864642?s=19

So many blue tickers replied him with same you are talentless and you don't write well and he replied with I am #1 writer ๐Ÿ˜†

I donโ€™t like all of his work Iโ€™ll be honest but I do like some. The initial few books were really good...maybe not the English classics...but good flow n narrative and grabbed the attention of a larger audience

aish. thumbnail

Anybody who has read five point someone can tell that so many scenes of 3 idiots were picked right out of the book.

VVC is an arrogant snob

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I mean I will not deny he was a big big writer when he published his 1st few books.

Heck In my younger days, even I have finished some of his books in day . But no1 writer, that too now? What's the last book he wrote !

On topic, good that people are speaking up.but I don't resonate with some of his tweets.I don't see any difference between him & kangana if you are going to being other ppl down to pull yourself up.

Edited by YoWorld - 3 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Here we go, another person jumping onto the sushant bandwagon to put out thier own frustrations and get attention. Chetan calling himself the number one writer in the country and calling himself 'awesome' shows how arrogant he is. I am not saying VVC is a nice guy or these critics are saints, but why is he dictating them on how they should review a film? Yes rajeev and anupama may have some biases and that isnt right, but chetan is insulting them for using english, what is wrong in reviewing a film in english? That doesn't make someone an elitist, they simply give thier opinion on a film, if you don't like thier opinion then you dont have to agree with them. If dil bechara is a good film then they will say its a good film, if it isn't then they have the right to critique it. Chetan seems to be trying to write off anupama and rajeev as critics, he wants people not to read thier reviews and not see them as credible, he seems very bitter and revengeful and is using ssr for his own agenda

He called himself awesome and number 1 writer again lol, he is calling others snobs but he seems like the biggest snob himself, he is starting to sound like kangna. And he is using english in his tweets, so how can he criticise others for using english? ๐Ÿ˜†

https://twitter.com/chetan_bhagat/status/1285537107172184065?s=20

https://twitter.com/chetan_bhagat/status/1285525355999006720?s=20

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago

Am I missing something about this whoe Chetan-VVC fiasco? This is what the credits in the film says. ๐Ÿ˜•

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

people are always afraid of the powerful unfortunately. this chetan bhagat used to criticise earlier government for price hike now he cant open his mouth.

Also why will a film critic criticize an author?

sreefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

Am I missing something about this whoe Chetan-VVC fiasco? This is what the credits in the film says. ๐Ÿ˜•

Just a guess. Is it because of the screenplay awards? 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sreefan

Just a guess. Is it because of the screenplay awards? 

adapted screenplay can be awarded separately right? Oscars have that too...the adaptation to screenwriting is a seperate stream of work?

Edited by pathaka - 3 years ago