Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Bhavnaon ko samjho shabdon ko nahin!

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

No.. These are rumors not confirmed by any official source

And even in those reports, there is no mention that Ranveer was released after taking money.. 

And till there is an official source, I refuse to believe Bhansali who would down in the dumps during RL will give 15 crores for a new comer, be it Sushant or Ranveer.. That would be stupidity

Makes sense

Originally posted by: Terenaina

it’s a fact he wanted sushant for ram leela, no matter what Ranveer fans want to believe. Yrf allowed rs to shoot other films within contract but didn’t allow sushant. I don’t know if it was like 3 deal contract but he offered 3 films to sushsnt. Just like how Alia is doing a film now and already confirmed for next movie with him.  Rs role in pv was offered to all big stars srk was offered both shahid and rs role and he turned it down, hr, the list goes on which actors SLB approached for the role and the end it went to rs. 

But what has RS let alone RS fans, got to do with this? Its between SLB and SSR, isn’t it? 

EDIT: Don’t just believe in anything before trying to get some facts about it...Google HG and SSR in 2016, there were tons of videos and interviews done by SSR himself who explained the situation...

Here is one of the umpteen such interviews where he spoke about his reasons as to why he had to quite Half Girlfriend...

https://www.asianage.com/age-on-sunday/280517/i-dont-have-an-opinion-says-sushant-singh-rajput.html

Edited by cricketfan1 - 3 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tapori

Bhavnaon ko samjho shabdon ko nahin!

Bhavnaon ko samajhne k lie shabdon hi ki zarurat hai

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

That’s how it rolls around here...Now you will just have to live with it! 😛😆

I swear I will start crying the day I am called a Ranbir or Salman fan😭

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It seems like industry people is now speaking up about things. It’s too late since it took a death to reveal the truth. For SLB movie it’s more like Adi wanting to see rs make it big because he was launched in yrf, that is fine but don’t hold back other talents like make them prepare for a movie for 6 months and shelved that movie at the end after you blocked their dates. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

like make them prepare for a movie for 6 months and shelved that movie at the end after you blocked their dates. 

It had happened to many times to count 

It seems like industry people is now speaking up about things. It’s too late since it took a death to reveal the truth. For SLB movie it’s more like Adi wanting to see rs make it big because he was launched in yrf, that is fine but don’t hold back other talents like make them prepare for a movie for 6 months and shelved that movie at the end after you blocked their dates. 

So he trusts SLB more than himself that he would rather let RS work with SLB than work in his own idiot movies? Ok...😳

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Everyday someone joins the 'discourse',the debate.It is like the virus!One has to live under a rock in urban India to not be aware of it  and not have an opinion on it.

I have not seen anything like this in the film industry,in the years I have been on the internet.Nothing comes close.

u have not seen like this? Oh !!or may be people are conveniently ignoring the fact ki recently when the poor outsider aka kangana stole the credits and bullied the team...

wish someone opens up on her bullying !!

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I swear I will start crying the day I am called a Ranbir or Salman fan😭

Hey Ranbir fan