Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

Also why will a film critic criticize an author?

His stories were made into films and he wrote kick (Sallus movie) which was a remake of the telugu movie kick

lmao so googled about the fiasco and it led me to this. So apparently Chetan said they stole his story despite him getting a credit as per agreement and then said they did not show him the film and on the other hand he was seen joyfully attending the premiere of 3I and gushing over the film. đŸ˜†

So VVC and Hirani also released all the signed contracts to the media with CB's signature. Toh phir yeh CB kyun kheech raha hai matter?

https://youtu.be/AXdlcWks9is

^ Also the old bitchy zoom channel đŸ¤Ł

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

And her response! She's hell-bent on proving she is a snob. Her being elitist is out of question.

She is STILL in denial on the dirty games critics play?

The way she was guffawing when KJo shaded Kangana at LSE đŸ¤˘

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wish chetan waited for sushant for half girlfriend, he announced him to be the lead in the film so what change. So many people replaced sushant and all of us are getting to know it now. While other actors you’ll hear which films they are considered, and etc from their pr team. Sushant worked as an honest man who didn’t create his own hype 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pathaka

I swear this forum swore to never believe blind items again...

mans yet we are happy to believe cbs on such n such critic hates me and other self made men declaration 

as usual, let’s just believe what fits the narrative in our head ...

Hasn't it always been like that? They were even bringing random fake tweets here to bring down Alia. Some of the same Sushant-fighters were big on blinds and regularly used them to attack celebs they didn't like. I could name names but then they would cause more drama. 

Edited by rkisnothot - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pathaka

Has he ever considered that his works like “half girlfriend” and “2 states” aren’t exactly the masterpieces he thinks they are? 

I mean someone can have a diff opinion...I hated half girlfriend too and so did many others ...they might just not like his work 😒

Anyone who dosent like ur work isn’t making it their mission to destroy u...

Ur not all that man

Masterpieces or not, its about giving the product its due credit....We all knew how he was a victim of credits for biggest work being stolen...Imagine the amount of money & fame 3Idiots earned and compare it with what he got in the bargain....More people like Chetan should come forward and share their story if they want to...As long as they don’t drag SSR’s name through dirt, we shouldn’t have a problem!

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Hasn't it always been like that? They were even bringing random fake tweets here to bring down Alia. Some of the same Sushant-fighters were big on blinds and regularly used them to attack people they didn't like. I could name names but then they would cause more drama

BRING ON THE DRAMA!! Bored of Kangu drama we now need some forum drama đŸ˜†

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Masterpieces or not, its about giving the product its due credit....We all knew how he was a victim of credits for biggest work being stolen...Imagine the amount of money & fame 3Idiots earned and compare it with what he got in the bargain....More people like Chetan should come forward and share their story if they want to...As long as they don’t drag SSR’s name through dirt, we shouldn’t have a problem!

but this wasn’t in response to his vvc tweet ...merely in response to his claims that a certain critic was after his life and shit on his work coz he was self made or whatever ...

Could just be the critic didn’t like his work right? Very believable given the quality of work in half girlfriend and everything that followed ...